Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Good Week!

We're half through, but this has been an awesome week. I'm at 3 loads given and 3 loads taken already!

I know, I know, you've only heard about 2 of the loads--I'm working on it! Fuck stories can take a lot more effort to write than you might think, at least the way I like to write them.

I'm going to go ahead and tell you that 3 of the 6 loads are the result of a threesome I had with Cruiseboy. We didn't set out to have sex or have a threesome...we were actually just trying to do the normal hanging out thing, lol! But sometimes stuff happens, and the other night something certainly did happen, and I can't say it was at all unwelcome. Let's just say that being a little bold can sometimes go a long way!

Ok, Ok, I'll tell you that it happened as a result of a guy checking me out while Cruiseboy and I were out and about. He was pretty blunt about what he was doing--he gave me the "I want you" eyes unbroken for half a minute. This guy was really hot, so I returned the stare. He was also alone, so talking to him wasn't an issue!

See, that's why I don't want to give hints, I start telling a whole story when I'm not ready to sit down and write it just yet! Well, you can look forward to that, at least! I have to think of a nickname for him before I can get to work.

I'm also somewhat ashamed but also somewhat pleased to tell you that I plan to be adding Dormboy's roommate to my fuck count very, very, very soon. Maybe even...tonight! I don't think you know how hot the idea is getting me, but Dormboy's work schedule should leave him away from the dorm room for many hours, giving us the perfect chance to get together and have some fun.

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment