Monday, May 4, 2009

Done Moving and Birthday!

I'm pretty much done moving...just a few small things left to go. The new apartment is great! Hopefully things will get back to normal now that I'm moved in and donme with school.

I'm not going to post my exact birthday for obvious reasons, but we'll just say I turn 20 sometime in the next month. ;-) Happy birthday to me!

It was a decent week for sex...3 loads given, 3 loads taken, and one load in a boy's mouth. :) I need to make sure I got all that correct, but I'm pretty sure I do... hopefully I can tell some stories soon!

5 comments:

  1. glad you're back and all settled in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, kid! Can't wait to hear what your summer will have ih store for you! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, have a great summer, I miss school

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Hope you get what you want for it ;)

    ReplyDelete