Friday, May 29, 2009

Came Getting Fucked (no hands!) & Cum in my Hole

Yeah, I did it. I was in a huge bottom mood tonight even though I jerked off twice earlier in the day, so I didn't shoot very much, but I'm sure there was an orgasm and there was cum! I've never been able to cum without touching myself, so it was quite the interesting experience.

I was getting fucked on my back like normal, nothing special...maybe just some extra moans because I really wanted it. The top pulled his cock out and told me to ride him, so that's what I did. I was bouncing up and down on his cock when I felt it hitting the right places. Just a minute of sliding up and down on it had me feeling like I was close...I've been close before, just never gotten over the edge. Well, I didn't want to stop--I've lost it stopping in the past--so I kept going, even though we'd only been fucking for like 5 minutes.

I blew and he was so turned on he basically shot inside me at the same time while I rode his dick.

7 inches and relatively average thickness, so it wasn't a monster cock or anything...whatever he was doing right, it sure was nice. :)

I wanted to top too, but obviously that didn't happen. Even though the whole thing was cut short, my top sure wasn't complaining...he was fucking proud.

His cum is still in my ass, and I'm pretty sure it was a HUGE load. I'm not going to get rid of tonight...I'm just going to go to sleep with the load warming up my hole. :)

That's all tonight. I'm tired if you can't tell, and I didn't feel like giving the boy a name. I need to come up with a really good one!

This was insanely hot for me, so I hope to write this up as a detailed story in the next day or two. Stay tuned...

6 comments:

  1. that is my absolute favorite, I cum like that all time. Fucking hot story

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to start a handsfree tag :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're now keeping the cum inside you! You've got to let it soak into you and be absorbed by your body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just started following your blog yesterday. So hot, bro.

    ReplyDelete