Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cruiseboy's Last

I've been working on this for days but kept getting , as I explained. Sorry guys! ;-) I'm working on another one for tomorrow, but yeah, no promises until things cool down some more. Trust me, I really miss blogging...it's a lot of fun, it just takes me 20 times as much time to write something as it does for you to read it. Keep that in mind! Anyway...

I'll be here all summer, but as I've mentioned somewhere in the past Cruiseboy is going home. And now I guess he's already gone...and has been for almost a week. :( My ass is going to miss taking his big 7 inch cock and getting filled with his gooey frat boy cum. We were only able to fuck once a week or so (yeah, you read about maybe half of our times together ;-) ), but he was a really hot guy and a really great top. Hopefully Cruiseboy will visit during summer...he said he might, though that doesn't mean too much. We'll see. Whatever happens, he'll be back in the fall!

Alright, enough being sad. Let's talk about the fun stuff--the hot final fuck of the summer between Cruiseboy and I!

The end of the semester was driving both of us crazy, but Cruiseboy had all of his difficult finals at the start of the week and he was pretty much free after it passed. My situation wasn't quite as good...I had my hardest finals at the middle and end of the week. Imagine me studying with a book and some notes and my cock sticking out of my underwear begging for attention and you have a pretty good picture of how I spent finals week.

I was studying for a difficult test when Cruiseboy texted and asked if I wanted to get plowed. Hmm...tough choice. Study or fuck? Well, I know I shouldn't have done it, but I decided to give up studying for an hour or two in order to fuck. I felt horrible about it, but I was horny and Cruiseboy was asking...how could I resist? I wound up doing well on the test and getting an A in the class, so the debate doesn't really matter now, but it did happen. ;-)

A quick shower and some work on my hair later, Cruiseboy was parking his car outside and texting me to go let him into the apartment. I gladly complied.

He was as hot as ever, his tan a bit faded and his hair cut yet again. He smiled, showing off his clean white teeth.

"Hey RC," he greeted. "What's up, bro?"

"Tons of studying," I answered, my cock starting to rise.

He laughed, knocking his hand against my shoulder. "Yeah, I'm glad I'm done with that now. More time for fun stuff."

We both knew what that meant. We chatted a bit more about school and going home...I didn't really lead the conversation, just went along. He seemed to just be trying to show that we were friends and not just fuck buddies, so I really didn't mind at all--he's a great fuck but I want to be his friend too.

Eventually there was silence. "So..." he trailed off.

"Ready to go back to my room?" A big grin spread across my face.

He showed his teeth again, grabbing my ass through a pair of athletic shorts I had thrown on.

"Yeah, sure!"

We made our way there, shutting the door behind us. Cruiseboy pulled his clothes off, stripping naked, and I followed suit, getting down on the floor in front of him to suck his cock.

My lips met his thick head, wrapping around and sliding down his shaft. His cock was especially warm, a salty slick of precum at his piss slit.

"Shit bro," he groaned, touching my head with his hands. "You're the best."

I gave him a good sucking and eventually we shifted into a facefuck, with Cruiseboy holding his head as he shoved his thick cock in and out of my mouth, grunting loudly the whole time.

It didn't take long for me to end up on the bed with my legs up in the air, Cruiseboy leaning over me with his cock head poking at the entrance to my hole.

"Yeah," he whispered, smacking my ass. "You need this cock in there..."

He spit on his cock, wiping it around the head and pressing against my hole.

I was already insanely turned on. My rock was rock hard and leaking a stream of precum onto my stomach.

He pushed further, the head of his cock sliding against my hole.

"Fuckkk..." he growled, obviously insanely turned on himself.

"Give it to me," I said gently, relaxing my ass as best as I could.

"Get on your stomach," he ordered.

I happily did, rolling over and sticking my ass into the air. Then he did something he's never done before. Cruiseboy lowered his body, pressing his face against my ass. After a few brief seconds of hesitation, I felt his tongue moving around the outside of my hole.

"Holy fucking shit." I groaned, my whole body quivering. I had never expected him to rim me--ever--so now that he was doing it...well, it was amazing, even when his tongue hadn't even hit my hole yet.

Cruiseboy's face lifted up. "Yeah? Does that feel good?"

"Yeah."

"You want some more?"

"Fuck yeah!"

His face was back in my ass, his tongue hitting the edges of my hole and then suddenly diving straight into it.

There wasn't even a cock in my ass and I was moaning like a bitch, getting louder as his tongue hit my hole better and better.

Cruiseboy's hands went to my cheeks, spreading my ass apart before diving back in and licking my hole for another few minutes.

His face pressed back out and his body lifted up. The fully swollen head of his cock hit my hole again.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he stated plainly, not leaving any room for discussion.

I felt spit hit my hole and heard him working some onto his cock. This was going to be hot. I have a hard time getting fucked if I start in the doggy position, but for Cruiseboy I could handle it.

He started to press into me, his thick 7 inches sliding inside and slowly opening up my ass. It was tough, but I powered through and took the whole length without asking him to stop.

Cruiseboy slapped my ass and started fucking me with light strokes, letting my ass adjust to his big cock.

"Damn," Cruiseboy groaned. "Your ass is so good...fuck."

His pace picked up to normal speed, his cock being jammed in and out of my ass. Cruiseboy plowed my hole for several minutes before pulling his cock out and slapping my ass.

"Flip over," he ordered.

I rolled back to being on my back as quickly as I had gotten on my stomach, throwing up my legs and wrapping them around his body.

Cruiseboy laughed, working another round of spit onto his cock. "You want something?" He aimed his cock at my hole, pushing in this time without any restraint. His cock went straight in, all the way back.

"Yeah," he moaned. "Fucking open ass...it feels so good, bro."

He started fucking me hard, working his dick deep into my ass and carefully watching my face. His pace steadily picked up, getting faster and rougher. If I was moaning like a bitch over his tongue, imagine how much noise I was making getting fucked by his cock... ;-)

We were both sweating a ton, bodies red, breathing hard, trading lusty moans of pleasure as he drove his cock in and out of my ass.

Since I had been getting fucked so little this particular fuck felt amazing, and since I knew it was my last chance with Cruiseboy for awhile that made it even more amazing.

We fucked for what must have been 15-20 minutes, but it felt like a much longer time. For whatever reason Cruiseboy's stamina was better than it's ever been...he barely had to slow down and didn't have to stop to keep pounding my ass hard. My legs were sore and we were drenched in sweat, but we kept going, his 7 inches easily sliding in and out of my opened hole, the sweat helping to lube the way.

I could tell when he finally hit his limit. He started working it in and out slowly, holding his pole still inside me for a few seconds at a time before he resumed the fuck.

"You ready for my cum?" he asked, slowly pressing his length in and out.

"Yeah. Fuck yeah." My hands went to work on my cock, which I had been avoiding to keep myself from shooting a load before he was ready.

He grinned, adjusting my legs and shaking his head, droplets of sweat flying out of his matted hair.

"Ok, RC...here it comes."

Cruiseboy took hold of my legs and started teasing me, pressing the tip of his cock into my hole and then pulling it out, his face staring down at the scene the whole time. After a few hits he stopped and got back to business, pressing all 7 inches into me and fucking me hard.

He tore my ass up, slamming me hard with every inch in every stroke. We were moaning without any regard to who could hear us, the air hot and smelling like raw boy sex.

I wanted him to fuck me forever, but his pace and intensity told me he was close. Cruiseboy hit my ass with a few final hard drives and lurched forward, wrapping his arms around my upper body and pulling me up.

Just the touch was enough to almost send me over. His entire body was hot, wet from passion, sending a wave of pleasure through me just from the contact. And then...

Holy fucking shit. He lowered his head as his cock probed my ass, his hot face sliding against mine, so that we were sweaty forehead to sweaty forehead. I felt him fuck harder, his moans right in my ears, as he lowered his mouth to mine and pressed our lips together.

I was in a state of pure bliss. It was one of the hottest kisses I've ever had in my life--just our lips sliding together. He opened his mouth, his tongue sliding into my mouth and probing as deeply as his cock was probing my ass.

With a few amazing final strokes he started making as much noise as he possibly could with our mouths locked together, his tongue sliding against mine with an insane amount of energy. I felt his cock fill out, my hand only needing to hit the head of mine before it exploded between our bodies. Cruiseboy froze as the cum shot out of him, our heads and mouths together until I was full of warm frat cream.

Just as quickly as it had happened, he pulled off, lifting his body up and pulling his cock out of my hole. I expected him to get up and head for the bathroom, but he didn't...instead he got down next to me, laying down just a few inches apart.

We talked about how good it was, how much we enjoyed hanging out and having sex together, how much both of us would miss our encounters during the summer. It was actually insanely sad...I knew we were probably going to lose touch as soon as he was gone.

Eventually he got dressed and left. I took my test and wound up with an A in the class. And now Cruiseboy is home for summer. :(

I think I'll miss him more than anyone else over the next three months. I hope we start right where we left off when school starts... either way, getting rimmed and kissed was the best going away present he could have possibly given me.

6 comments:

  1. RCJS, that was an awesome post! Totally HOT fuck, but bittersweet that you two will be apart for 3 months. You write really well; it's almost like being there and watching you fuck!! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly hot post :) Too bad Cruiseboy's gone though. Hopefully he'll be in touch come September.

    P.S. Knocked out a huge load to this posting. And now I'm gonna be late for work, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is your hottest post so far! It's obvious there's a LOT of attraction between you two. Hopefully Cruiseboy will visit this summer! And as Duo said, you're an EXCELLENT writer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol hey its willthajoe... if u remeber my emial lol.. i would def like to join u and cruiseboy one time lol the stroy was great

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is deliciously HOT, and a bit romantic.

    Congrats on your A!
    (pun and all)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are hott!! When we gettin an update!

    ReplyDelete