Monday, May 18, 2009

Freshly Fucked

A cool breeze is blowing on my back from the air conditioner. My room is otherwise hot and dark...the smells of sweat and cum rich in the air. The unmistakable scent of two boys who just had insanely hot bare sex. The sheets on the bed are ruffled, the comforter and pillows in disarray.

I just let a warm load of hot muscle boy jizz out of my ass. The sweat on my body is finally starting to cool and evaporate...

My trick's footsteps could be heard down the stairs just a few short minutes ago. His ass is full of my hot baby batter too.

Details tomorrow, hopefully. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. FUCK man you have the hottest sex life!!! LOVE reading about it. -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fucking hot man, we both got loads this morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since college is winding down, got get as many loads as I can before I have to go back home. I need to find a big, thick dick to keep me filled at home.

    ReplyDelete