Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life!

I know I'm late...I'm sorry! My social life has been getting in the way of things lately, and I have to say I believe in friends before blogging. ;-) Now that classes are ready to start against the social world should cool down, and now that I'm all moved in...I should have more free time!

An oral load given and an oral load taken...is that really all I get to claim for the last week? :-\ Ouch, that's quite a decline!

Well, let's hope for a better week this week. ;-) I'm half done with the story I was working on, so it will come soon...but this time I better not make any promises!

2 comments:

  1. keep up the good work and I cant wait for your next adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time -- I prefer quality over quantity. You're writing some of the hottest stuff I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete