Friday, May 15, 2009

Shower Fuck

Dormboy and I were both in a hurry to get out the door this afternoon, so when I got into my shower he was only a minute behind me. Does he have his own shower? Yeah, he does, but apparently it's faster and more efficient to just shower with me. Like I believe that...

Anyway, we get in the shower and start doing our thing, and before I know it Dormboy's cock is getting hard and mine is following suit. He starts stroking while he's in the water, and wow it's a hot site. Dormboy is moody and can be a huge pain, but he actually is really hot. His body was looking extra good...probably because neither of us had eaten anything, but still, it was hot!

We start making out and Dormboy starts fingering his hole. Now I have no doubt in my mind that my cock is getting into his ass. Before I know it he's arranging himself on the bottom of the shower, holding his legs up and showing off his hot hole.

"You want to get fucked?" I asked.

He nodded his head and jabbed his finger into his ass, moaning. "Yeah, please fuck me right now."

I grab some conditioner and squirt it onto my cock. I spread some more around his hole, sliding a slick finger in.

Dormboy moans with appreciation, the hot water running down my back and dripping off onto him from the sides. I have no idea why, but sex in the shower is hot. Unfortunately, it's also pretty difficult. It's hard to keep anything slick on your cock and space is a pretty huge issue.

After a few false starts, which consisted of the head of my cock making it in, I'm able to slide the whole length of my dick inside.

Dormboy's ass feels so fucking good. He was so worked up that he shot his load after just a few minutes of playing. I kept going, sliding my cock in and out of his hot hole. I scooped up his load and rubbed it onto my cock, sliding back inside him.

He moaned loudly and we went for a few more minutes before Dormboy said it was too uncomfortable to keep going. Like the good friend I am, I dutifully slid out of his ass without depositing a hot load of my sperm.

I washed the shampoo out of my hair and finished soaping up. Dormboy got out and grabbed a towel, and after 5 minutes the two of us were heading out the door.

No, we didn't save any time, and I may not have gotten off, but it was still a hot few minutes of fucking. ;-)

Just as a quick note, I'm not changing Dormboy's nickname. He may have moved on from dorm life, but in this blog he'll always be known as Dormboy...

2 comments:

  1. cute story man. can't believe you guys aren't at each other 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like dormboy might be in love but doesn't know how to express it.

    ReplyDelete