Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Load Count

Did I really forget to add a load count for last week? Apparently I did...so here it is:

2 loads given bb
1 loads taken bb
1 loads given oral
1 loads taken oral

Not great, but not horrible for the week I started back to school/finished getting settled into the new apartment!

This week is AWESOME so far. 3 loads given, 2 loads taken. Fuck yeah!

Unfortunately, that means I already had sex today, which means I'm not horny right now. As I've told you guys before, I don't want to write stories unless I'm in the mood...otherwise they don't turn out as steamy sex stories.

Sorry for the delay, but having sex comes before writing about it. ;-) If I feel up to it later, I can finish my story about the other night, and there's at least one more than I absolutley have to write. I just need to find the time...

So to be safe I'll say check back tomorrow, but you never know...I could wind up finishing and posting one tonight. :)

Thanks for your patience and understanding. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment