Monday, May 25, 2009

Trick from a Party

Note that I ran out of time to write and basically had to stop right before the real action of the story begins. I'm sorry, guys, but since it's getting so long I figured you would appreciate me splitting it into parts anyway. The second part will hopefully come tomorrow. ;-) Enjoy it! Also, "party" here has nothing to do with drugs. I just wanted to make that clear...the party in this story is a college party, not a sex party or a bunch of guys using drugs.

This story actually took place several weeks ago, but for some reason I've been putting off writing about it. I guess I just kept putting other stories I wanted to write ahead, and now I feel like it's now or never. I suppose I wasn't sure what to tell and where to start...I didn't want to set you guys up to think this would be more than it is. The party I went to gets a little wild (as they usually always do) but I only wind up having sex with one guy who was there. Now that I said that, don't expect too much to happen--no matter how it looks--but I'll tell you about the whole experience.

I'm not too involved with the gay scene in this town. I know a lot of gay guys, obviously, given my exploits, but I don't fuck all of them...some of them are actually my friends! I'm not interested in gay clubs or gay bars, so I don't see a whole lot of my gay friends, but every so often one of them will host a little party and spend days begging me to come.

The parties are never too exciting. though they're certainly better than wasting my time flirting with 20 guys in a club. Imagine a room full of gay boys, half of them hot and doable and the other half...well, good friend material. They spend most of their time bitching about everything, steadily drinking more and more, getting louder and bolder with each other. The one plus about a gay party is that no one expects a keg of beer to be sufficient--gay boys want liquor. They don't have a dollar to their names, but somehow the parties are always stocked with decent bottles of vodka and rum and a wide assortment of mixers.

I think that's enough background. Now we'll get to the real chronicle!

I showed up about 2 hours after the party was supposed to begin, so the host's apartment was already filled with loud gay boys.

"Hey RC!" the host greeted. He grabbed me by the hand and took me around the room, introducing me to the guys I didn't know. I probably knew about half of them, and I wasn't going to try and remember all the names, but I still greeted everyone warmly. When we hit the last couch full of boys, I recognized one who I'd fucked before. I've never written about this guy on the blog, but he didn't look as hot as he did when we'd had sex. He greeted me like it was the first time we'd ever met, something I didn't challenge--I really didn't care. I'd think this guy would be proud of having sex with me, but that's Ok...

The host got me a drink, producing a good bottle of vodka from the back of the freezer.

"You can have the good stuff," he said with a smile, pouring a couple of shots into a plastic cup and filling the rest of it with orange juice.

The fact that he wanted me was no secret. We'd been flirting with each other ever since we met, but nothing ever really happened. He was decently cute, about 24 years old and 5'10" tall. He was a little overweight, but not enough to make him fat or ugly. It actually worked on him...I'd have no problem pounding his ass if I wanted to go there with him.

A few other guys joined us near the dining area table and I chatted with all of them, making steady progress on my drink. It was gone after 10 minutes, my host pouring me another drink with the good vodka. He left me to greet some more newcomers, so I made my way into the living room and sat down next to two of the other gay boys who I like hanging out with.

We chatted for awhile. A game of beer pong started, with shots instead of beer (great way to not remember a night...) and gay boys who can barely throw. A bunch of people went out to the back patio to smoke, leaving the room a little empty.

"We need another game," one of my friends suggested.

"Let's play suck and blow!" someone else volunteered, a big grin on his face.

"What the fuck is that?" the guy standing next to him asked.

Everyone laughed. I knew what the game was, but it was obvious several of the others in earshot didn't.

"You pass a card around with your mouths. If you drop the card you have to kiss the guy."

Here's where the fun begins. The only purpose of suck and blow is to kiss guys...all it winds up being is dropped cards and making out, which is exactly what everyone wanted.

By now I'd finished my second drink. I was starting to feel the alcohol, so I got up to get another as the boys arranged some chairs and dragged people over to play. When I got back, everyone was fighting over where to stand. The boys all wanted to be next to the guys they thought were hot, which meant there was a lot of overlap and drunken disagreement. Eventually we had it figured out, which meant that the less pretty guys were standing around each other and the pretty guys were standing around other pretty guys they wanted. The hottie I wanted was on the end of a row, so I simply got next to him and made myself the end of the row. He smiled, so he didn't seem to mind! Another cue guy came over and did the same thing to me, but I had no objections.

We basically had two lines of gay boys in the living room and a race. Whichever line got its card to the end of the line and then back to the beginning again would win.

The game started. The first round was pretty clean, just a few drops of the card. Neither of my guys tried to drop it, so I didn't try either. Everyone tried to go quickly, but the other line of boys managed to get the card back to the front of the line first.

Everyone agreed that we needed a second round, and this one was slow as fuck. Almost everyone was dropping their card and locking lips. I was no exception...I kissed the hottie I wanted and the cute boy who stood next to me got his lips against mine too. This time our line won, and the game by now had accomplished it's purpose...several pairs of guys were making out.

The cutie put his hand on my ass, so I turned to face him. He was decently tall, maybe 6', so we weren't far apart in stature. He had on a really deep vneck, which I have to say I really hate. Nothing screams "I'm gay!" more than a triple deep vneck shirt. I don't think they look good...I can't understand why gay boys wear them. No offense if you like them--regular vnecks are certainly hot--but for me they're just too much. All of that said, I still chatted with him, and I didn't move his hands when he started feeling my body up.

We wound up in a chair, me sitting and him on top of me. He tasted like liquor and fruit juice--probably what he'd been drinking--but it wasn't bad. He stuffed his tongue into my mouth and I didn't fight. He was plenty cute...I wanted to be making out with him. We sucked face, kind of gently, but it was still hot. His mouth was really warm, and he was really light on top of me. We went for several minutes, lips and tongues working hard. My cock was hard, and I could feel his too...he started feeling mine in the jeans I was wearing.

"You're so hot," he whispered, grabbing my head. "You want to go somewhere?"

I kissed him and ran my hands up his body. I noticed several people were watching us intently, the looks on their faces varying from interested to excited to horrified. I really didn't care--this was standard fare at these parties, and we weren't the only guys in this position in the room right now. Someone snapped a few pictures, which pissed me off--by the end of the night I had them deleted--but for now I let it go.

"And do what?" I asked, responding to his initial query.

He felt my cock. "Fuck me?"

As much as I wanted to fuck the cute boy who was willing to take it right then, I decided it wasn't going to happen. We made out a little more, feeling each other up, but I wasn't going anywhere.

"Not tonight, man."

He sighed with disappointment and lifted off of me.

I got up and headed toward the closest guys I knew. They joked about the show we'd just put on, and I got the pics that had been taken deleted. They told me all about cute boy, that he was just visiting town and was hoping to move here eventually. Apparently he really liked one of the guys all of us knew and was really interested in having sex with him (he wasn't at the party). I excused myself to get another drink, which I did, and then I decided it was time to search for the hottie I'd had my eyes on earlier.

He wasn't inside, so I started to think that he might have left the party. I checked all the people smoking on the back patio and he wasn't out there either. Suddenly turning down the cute boy who was all over me and eager to get fucked seemed like it might not have been a great idea. I'd only held out because I thought I could do better!

I chugged down what was left of the drink and tossed it into the trash. I'd probably had 7 or 8 shots of vodka in the drinks, so I was feeling pretty good. Things were just starting to get a little hazy.

Now I noticed that people were moving in and out of the front door too. Maybe my hottie was out there...it was worth a look. I headed for the door and stepped out into the parking lot, searching.

There he was, across the parking lot, sitting on a car smoking a cigarette. I made my way over and he offered me a cigarette. I turned him down, but I got up on the car next to him anyway.

He was really hot. Great face, just a hint of gay...very strong and masculine. His hair was a dark blond color, but now I couldn't even tell if it was real or not. He had green eyes and was very thin. It looked like a natural thin, though. I didn't think he spent a lot of time at the gym or out running...he just had a naturally slender body.

He told me how he'd started smoking and that he really wanted to quit. Apparently the hot party boy was glad I turned him down--he said someone as hot as I was shouldn't be smoking anyway.

We kept flirting and wound up talking about his last boyfriend. He graduated and moved, leaving Partyboy in town to finish up his degree. He said he'd been screwing around a lot as a result. I didn't do anything special...I just acted like myself, even if I was a little drunk. He seemed to like me, steadily getting more comfortable and starting to give me a light touch here and there.

I wasn't surprised when we hit a wall of silence and stared at each other. He moved first, pressing his lips against mine. It was simple and sweet, repeated by a barrage of additional kisses. Within a minute our tongues were in the action, swirling around together. We made our in the parking lot for several minutes, just keeping it there and not taking it any further, but both of us were obviously turned on.

"Let's go back inside," Partyboy eventually suggested, jumping off the car and taking my hand. We walked back inside with our hands locked together. Now I realized how loud it was...there was no way we could have a quiet conversation like we'd had outside. Hopefully we wouldn't have to, though...I wanted him and I was pretty sure he wanted me. There wasn't anything left to talk about.

Partyboy wound up pulling me into the bathroom, locking the door behind us. We made out again, his 5'10" frame pressed against the wall. I could feel his cock, and there was no way he couldn't feel mine too.

As you can imagine, the bathroom wasn't a great place to be getting hot. People kept trying to open the door, some banging on it and others yelling to hurry up.

"We need to find a new place," I suggested.

"Yeah. Let me piss and we can get out of here."

He pulled his cock out. It wasn't all the way hard, so I couldn't tell much about it. He started pissing, so I pulled mine out and stood next to him in front of the toilet. I let my stream of piss go to...I hadn't been to the bathroom all night, so I had a ton stored up. He finished and washed his hands. I took an extra minute, but then I zipped up, washed my hands, and we headed out the door.

An angry queen muttered something about sex in the bathroom and took our place, slamming the door behind.

We needed a bed. I figured we were too drunk to go anywhere, so a quiet place to have sex would work too. A car would be a decent last resort.

I saw the host and approached with Partyboy. He was completely trashed, so I didn't hesitate to let him know what was up.

"Anywhere we can be alone?" I basically shouted.

He grinned, eyeing Partyboy. "Damn, RC! What was your name again?"

Partyboy told him, the host giving us both a big pat on the back.

"You can fuck in my bed if no one's in there. I won't mind at all!"

That made me picture him naked, jerking off in his sweat-soaked bed after the party had ended. It was a really hot image!

"Thanks, man!" I grabbed Partyboy's hand.

Our host gave me a quick kiss on the lips and smiled widely, returning to the conversation he was taking part in before we had interrupted.

We made our way to the bedrooms. There were 3, all of the doors closed. I actually wasn't sure which one belonged to which roommate, so I just picked a door. There were several guys asleep in a bed. It didn't look like they'd been having sex, they were just passed out.

I tried the second door and found it empty. It was the same for the third bedroom--empty. We had our pick, so I took a guess as to which one belonged to my friend the party host. Within moments Partyboy and I were tangled on the bed, trading tongues and pulling our clothes off...

3 comments:

  1. Damn, talk about leaving me hanging! I was so close to cumming! Super hot story RCJS!! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Duo, wtf, anxiously awaiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck, raw, i like the musele jock fuck very hot why no pic of you, ur ass hole, cock ? keep writing man i was in a coffee house surfing n read it was bad got all hard--showing--fuck or, is it bad lol garraud

    ReplyDelete