Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update

What can I say... 4 times topping, 3 times bottoming. I'm literally fucking at least once a day. :)

That's what's up. I'm kind of sorry, but kind of not sorry. ;-) You guys understand... lol.

I am still working on several posts. Hopefully they're on their way soon enough.

I went to bed with a load of cum in my ass the other night. I haven't done that in a long time, so it was super hot knowing it was lining my hole. I've been eating a lot of cum lately too...mine, my tricks'. Apparently I'm just in a cumslut kind of mood lately!

If you count jerking off, I think I've cum 10 times this week. Crazy. ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Hot stuff, kid! You are on fire! Be careful about the loads you're taking though, wouldn't want anything to happen to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it that you're turning cum-slutty... I also love that feeling of cum filled hole while snuggled up in bed after an exhausting night of fucking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will turn poz soon, but you'll learn to manage it and love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude your stories are so hot. I have jerked off so many times to your writings. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Anonymous #2 -- your experiences are so fucking hot! Would be curious to hear your progression -- how did you come to start fucking bb, what was your first time like?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, hot, I wish I would have done more in college. I did enough, but I could have done more - LOL

    ReplyDelete