Monday, May 25, 2009

Muscleboy Flip Fuck

Lately I've done a lot of complaining about how boring my sex life has been. It had been a pretty dry two weeks, but I don't really think there was anything I could do about it...I was just way too busy with everything going on in my life. Fortunately, things finally started to calm down as we finished up last week, and now I think I should be able to fall into my former pattern. :) You ought to know that from the last few posts I've made!

Consistent with that, I had a very hot flip fuck last week. I've been wanting someone new for awhile now and sticking my cock in Dormboy certainly wasn't a priority (although things are better than they were). I spent some time on Craigslist and Adam4adam searching for some possible candidates. The number of available guys in my town has sharply declined since the spring semester ended, which is sad, but there are still a ton of them left--I had no problem finding a few I wanted to play with.

I started talking to a hottie who I'd never seen before. 22 years old, 6 feet tall, 190 pounds, with brown hair and eyes. 6' and 190 pounds doesn't sound great, but the pics showed a large frame and a nice amount of muscle. I usually go for twinky guys more than muscular ones, but there's no problem with a little variety!

We spent a few days talking. He claimed it had been weeks since he got any sex, which I found hard to believe, but he stuck to it and basically begged me to shove my 8"x6" cock into his hole. No problems with that here. :) The fact that he was so excited about doing it bare also made me question his sexual habits, but whatever the truth was there was no way I could turn this hottie down. To top everything off, he sent me some insanely hot pics of his ass...I wanted to eat him out and plow him right then.

We made plans to meet and traded numbers. He said he would be more than happy to come to my apartment for the fun, so a day or so later he left his place and was on the way to mine.

After 15 minutes my phone started vibrating.

"Hey," I answered.

"Hey, man...which apartment do you live in?"

I let him know where to go and told him what number he was looking for. I hung up and there was a knock at my door a minute later.

I answered, the hot muscle boy standing on my doormat. His broke into a huge smile as he looked me over, from my face to my toes.

We shook hands and I pulled him inside.

"Good to meet you, bro," he greeted. "You're hotter than your pics, that's for sure."

"You too," I said honestly. His face looked a lot better, and his body looked more defined in real life than it had online. He was wearing an Aeropostale tshirt, his biceps and pecs bulging out of it.

He was fucking hot and I wanted nothing more than to bury my cock in his hole, so I decided I wouldn't try to waste any time. I wrapped my arm around his hard upper body and pulled him into mine, going for his lips.

He closed his eyes and our mouths met. At first it was just lip to lip, but he produced his tongue very quickly, and I didn't hesitate to let him into my mouth. We were sucking face without any reservations, tongues and spit flowing freely between our mouths. He tasted like toothpaste, mouthwash, and gum, an interesting combination, but I always enjoy kissing a clean mouth.

I spent the whole time feeling his body, sliding my hands under his shirt sleeves and then shifting to the bottom, feeling his hard abs and pecs. He didn't touch me in the same way, just seeming to enjoy my exploration.

"Let's go to my room," I suggested, taking a break from the kissing.

"Yeah, this is getting way too hot."

Muscleboy grabbed my wrists and used his strength to push me to the wall, obviously playing, and lunged his tongue into my mouth again. I didn't think I'd like being forced into a wall, but I was actually insanely turned on right now. We made out for a couple more minutes before I slipped away and pulled him up to my room.

I closed the door behind us. Muscleboy pulled all of his clothes off in an instant and was on the bed, spreading his legs so that I could get to his cock.

I followed the hint, stripping off everything but my underwear and positioning myself between his legs.

Staring at his cock I realized we'd never once talked about it. I'd seen it in the pictures, but I'd never asked how big it was or anything like that--it was just a bit of a weird moment when I found myself guessing about how big it was. I'm not suggesting it was impressive, because it wasn't... just picture an average cock, maybe 6 inches long and a little thicker than normal.

I started on his muscles, kissing his pecs and licking his nipples, even working my teeth in on each one. He moaned approvingly, so I went lower, kissing his abs and sliding my tongue all over his stomach. His body was a bit salty, which suggested he hadn't just gotten out of the shower when he'd come over, and in his case that wasn't a problem. He had a very masculine smell that wasn't bad at all.

I hit his cock and licked up to the head, sliding my tongue against his piss slit. I could tell it had recently been used...I could taste the extra salt. For whatever reason that got me really turned on and I started licking wildly along and inside his piss slit. I shot him a big smile.

"What's up" he asked without a clue.

"Just the taste of piss in your slit...I almost wish it had been on me." Almost? Alright, I did wish it had been on me, but I had no idea how he felt about that.

He laughed. "Seriously? I could totally piss all over you right now."

My cock sprung up, my body bolting up with it. "Would you?"

"Yeah...I'm getting harder just thinking about it," Muscleboy answered.

I looked down and saw that his cock was indeed getting harder.

"Want to get in my shower?"

"Sure thing." He lifted up, heading toward what was obviously the bathroom.

I turned the water on and we spent as few minutes making out before we got in. In the bright light of the bathroom, I had an awesome chance to survey his body. Tons of cuts, tons of muscle...not normally my kind of guy, but he had just the right amount of muscle to make it look good. He had a few tattoos on his arms, which worked on him and only made him look hotter.

We got into the shower. I looked down to his feet, which were very cute, kind of small with medium length toes. I got down on my knees and ran my tongue over them a few times, enjoying the taste and smell before the water washed it all away. Then I positioned my head right at his cock, which he'd pointed right at me.

"Ready?" Muscleboy confirmed.

"Yeah, do it."

He closed his eyes and concentrated for a second, opening them up again right when the hot stream of piss started to flow. I had to shut my eyes, but I could feel it and smell it hitting my face and running down my body. I opened my mouth, letting him hit it with the piss stream and fill me for a few seconds. I closed it and spit the piss out as he sprayed the rest of it on my face, eventually coming to a stop.

"That's it...I'm dry. So hot though."

I opened my eyes and looked up, seeing a very satisfied look on his face. I swallowed, tasting what was left of the piss I'd taken in my mouth. It was very strong, so I can't say I liked it, but the fact that I'd let him do it really had me going.

We got out and I grabbed a few towels. Once dry, we headed back for the bed, resuming the original position. This time I actually finished the job, going to work on his dick with the taste of Muscleboy piss still in my mouth. He moaned with enjoyment the entire time, his cock sliding between my lips with ease.

I started touching his ass, my fingers drifting down to his hole and rubbing the outside. That got him moaning even more.

I pushed his legs up, his eyes lighting up with excitement. He knew what was coming! I licked his hole with a quick movement, sliding my tongue along the outside. Then I came back, working along the edges and steadily getting bolder. He moaned happily, his toes curling with pleasure at each lick. My face was soon buried in his ass, my tongue probing hungrily into his ass. I seriously spent 5 minutes eating him out...it was obvious he was enjoying it way more than the head.

"Fuck me," he begged, my face still buried in his hole.

I lifted out, sliding my thumb inside him.

"Yeah? Ready for my big cock?"

"Fucking bareback my hole, I need it inside me."

Yeah. Imagine this hot muscled guy with a rock hard body and bulging arms... on his back on my bed, strong legs up in the air, begging me to slide my raw dick into his ass.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and worked some into his hole, then onto my cock. I pressed it into his ass and looked into his lusty eyes.

"Take it easy," he breathed.

I did as he asked, sliding my 8 inches in very slowly. He breathed hard and put his hands on me a few times, but he didn't ask me to stop or pull out.

His ass was insanely fucking tight. It had been a long time since I'd felt an ass this tight...it was that much. I felt like I'd have to tear him open just to get a good fucking motion going! Maybe he wasn't lying about his recent sex history after all...that certainly wouldn't be a problem.

Eventually I was buried inside him, his tight ass pressing against my cock from all directions. I started working it in and out of his hole, slowly at first, trying to loosen him up for a good pounding.

Muscleboy moaned with delight as I made each stroke into his ass, his face washed with pleasure. I started slamming really hard to open his hole, his moans growing louder and louder with every deep thrust. He finally started to loosen up, and now I felt free to completely own his hole, fucking with different motions and different speeds to figure out what tickled my Muscleboy's ass the best.

I fucked him for about 10 minutes, my body radiating heat and covered in sweat. His ass was completely open, taking the entire length of my cock with ease. I switched between hard pounding and gentle fucking, but mostly kept myself on hard pounding to the extent that I could without firing my load off inside him. He enjoyed that the most, so I had a tough time keeping it together, but I managed to do a good job.

I pulled out to add some spit to the mix and his hole wasn't recognizable, stretched open and gaping for more cock. I worked the spit into my dick and went back to work, pounding him hard for another 5 minutes. The added lube had me on edge almost the entire time...I had to stop several times and work my cock pretty gently. He'd stop moaning and look almost sad--he was all about getting slammed hard.

Finally I decided it was time to cum. I slowed down and took a little rest, preparing for one final round of hard pounding.

"You want my cum?" I whispered.

"Fuck yeah," he answered. "I want to feel it dripping out of my ass."

I fucked him harder than I had all night, my whole body slamming into his his with every thrust. His moans matched my pace, strong and masculine...it was so fucking hot. I gripped his legs and gave him all I had, my cock probing the deepest part of his ass it could reach, sliding into him at the most furious pace of the night. I started moaning with him, my sounds climbing to his level, the cum flooding up to my hard cock.

"Cumming in your fucking ass!" I yelled.

He wrapped his legs around me and pulled me into him, bouncing his ass up against my cock as the hot jizz poured into his loose muscle ass.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned. "Hot load in my ass...fuck yeah."

I slid out of his hole with ease, my cock covered in slick college sperm.

We switched places. I was laying in his sweat, which was soaked into the sheets, smelling his ass and my cum everywhere.

He grabbed the lube and worked a little into my ass, pouring most of it onto his 6 inch cock. I knew he was too worked up to last very long, so I didn't expect an amazing fuck, but I still wanted Muscleboy's load.

He actually plowed me pretty well, fucking gently at first but building into a really hard pace...almost greedily shoving his dick in and out of my ass.

I moaned when he hit the right spots, and he quickly figured out where they were and focused all of his attention there. After a few minutes he was slamming me hard, never stopping or slowing down, just plowing me at a constant pace.

"Here it comes," he announced, sweat pouring off of him. He closed his eyes and moaned softly, coming to a complete stop as his cum emptied into my hungry ass. It felt like a good orgasm, and given the way I pounded his hole earlier...I'm sure it was. I know mine was awesome. ;-) He kissed my forehead and slid out of me.

"Let me clean it off," I whispered.

He looked down, surveying his cock before he positioned himself above my face and let me take it into my mouth.

His cum was pretty good--I licked his whole cock clean. Once finished, he lowered his body onto mine and we made out gently for a few minutes.

"Can I get a shower?" Muscleboy asked.

"If I can come with you."

"Yeah. That would be nice."

We kissed a final time and got up. I could see that the bed was completely soaked, a little leaked cum (probably from both of our holes) the crowning touch. There's nothing more satisfying than a hole full of cum, empty balls, and a messy bed. ;-)

We took a real shower, soaping up and cleaning ourselves off, trading a few kisses here and there.

The towels were still wet from the first shower, but that was Ok. We did the best job we could and Muscleboy pulled his clothes on.

"I'd love to do it again. You're a great fuck." He gave me a big smile.

"You too. It's been awhile since I've had some really hot sex." The meaning of "awhile" is probably a week for me, but it was nonetheless true!

"Yeah. You think it's been awhile for you? Try waiting almost a month!"

We both laughed. I put on some crappy clothes and walked him to the door.

"I'll hit you up soon, man," I told him.

"I hope so, hottie."

We shared a final little kiss and he was on his way.

Maybe Muscleboy will be our new Cruiseboy for the summer. He's certainly hot enough, and the sex passes the test! We did wind up talking, and we have already had sex again...so who knows. I still have a lot of hooking up to do before anyone becomes as favored in my mind as Cruiseboy. ;-)

Sorry it took so long. I probably won't get lucky as often this week, so maybe I'll have more time and energy for decent fuck stories!

2 comments:

  1. super hot. Enjoy your new "cruiseboy". Maybe he is even better. Cruiseboy did not like kissing, nor did curiseboy bttm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! The first story that has made me cum while reading it the first time! I almost lost it during the piss part too. Hope u guys will have more stories together.

    ReplyDelete