Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Partyboy part 2

Sorry for the day of delay, I had to fill a cute boy's ass. ;-) I was bored tonight though and had time to write, so here's the second part of my last post, "Trick from a Party."

There aren't many reasons you jump into bed with a hot boy, but it all started off pretty innocently. We didn't strip our clothes off instantly or start grabbing cock as soon as we were down. Instead Partyboy and I just made out laying down, our tongues exploring our mouths vigorously. I know it's because we were drunk, but he still tasted really good to me...I couldn't even tell he was a smoker.

We kept it simple and sweet for awhile, just kissing and feeling each other in the dark. He made the first move further, sliding my hand to his cock. I could feel that he was rock hard, and once I got a feel I had to have more. We kept kissing as my hand slipped beneath his jeans, cupping his dick in a pair of briefs or boxers.

Partyboy moaned softly, taking my arm and guiding it beneath his underwear. I felt his cock, long and kind of thin, but rock hard. I jerked it with my hand for a minute, our tongues still gliding against each other. I slipped my hand down lower, to his balls and then to the area right above his hole. He started moaning more forcefully, taking my hand again and pushing it lower. I touched the cheeks of his ass, eliciting some very soft, sweet moans, and traced my finger around his hole, which got him even more aroused. It was evident this boy loved to bottom, and that wouldn't be a problem at all.

I removed my hand and Partyboy took his turn, sliding his arm into my underwear. He felt my cock and seemed impressed by its size...the lusty look on his face suggested he had a pretty guide idea of where he wanted it. We were still making out, forcefully but sweetly at the same time.

That wouldn't be true for much longer. We both knew what we wanted, and now it was time to get it. He moved to take my pants off and got no objections. I followed suit, pulling off his jeans and underwear with one movement, and in just a few moments both of us were completely naked. It was dark, so I can't really provide a good naked description, but I could feel that he had a flat stomach and some definition.

I sucked him first, positioning myself between his legs after a final round of sucking face. Partyboy's pubes were trimmed well, very short and neat. The upper parts of his legs and his stomach felt smooth, nothing but a short hair here and there, suggesting he did a lot of grooming. On him it was hot, and especially hot when I was feeling my alcohol.

I licked the head of his cock, taking the shaft into my mouth. It was probably 6.5 inches long and close to average thickness, leaking a very sweet trail of precum that I happily devoured. He moaned and groaned energetically while I worked his cock, his whole body shifting around with the pressure from my mouth. After a few minutes of hot head I pulled off and we switched places, Partyboy getting between my legs.

He did a decent job on my cock, which was rock hard and aching for release, though I get hit with teeth a few times. I started thinking he might have had a little more to drink than I did...maybe his cock wasn't even all the way hard when I'd sucked him. It still felt good, though, so I didn't complain.

"Want me to fuck you?" I whispered while he bobbed up and down on my shaft.

He lifted his mouth off, a happy look in his eyes. "Can you? You want to?"

"I really want to be inside you." Yeah, I said something like that. Don't laugh...it was true.

He moved and we switched places, back to him laying on his back. I lifted his legs and there was his hole, shaved smooth. He was sweating, which got me hotter...I liked that he was already this worked up. He looked clean, so I stuck my face into his ass. I could tell he hadn't showered for a few hours, but that wasn't a bad thing--his ass just smelled hot. I could have shoved my cock inside him right then, but I managed to hold off and get a taste. I licked pretty sloppily around his hole and then inside, Partyboy groaning softly from the head of the bed, working his dick with his hand.

It didn't take much rimming to get his ass wet enough for my cock. I wasn't going to search the room for lube, so I just spit on my dick without saying a word and worked it on. Partyboy eyed me with excitement and didn't complain, just jerking his cock harder. If we'd gotten this far there's no way he was going to object to fucking bare, which got my dick even harder.

I lined up with his hole and started sliding inside. He was really easy, totally loose and obviously a skilled bottom boy. It felt like a perfect fit.

I could really feel my buzz now, the room looking a little hazy and my blood pumping hard throughout my body. His ass felt incredible. I was all the way inside with no effort whatsoever, so I fucked him like mad, all 8 hot inches of my cock slicing through his butt in furious strokes. Partyboy moaned like a hot bitch in heat who was having the time of his life. The alcohol was helping, obviously, but it was still a great fuck for both of us.

I probably only fucked him for 5 minutes, but it felt like 20 because of all the vodka. I didn't bother trying to slow down...I just gave him everything I had, tearing his ass up and making him beg me to fuck him harder. There was no way I could keep the action up for long.

"I'm closed," I moaned, pumping my big bare cock into his ass.

"Cum for me," he answered intently, his hand returning to his cock and jerking it hard.

I expected him to ask me not to cum in his ass. If he asked I wouldn't do it--I don't believe in pulling that kind of shit. I kept fucking, pounding his hot hole and getting closer and closer to cumming. I felt sober now, on top of the world pounding this hot boy's ass.

Then the orgasm hit, an amazing wave of energy shooting through my body.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned, still jamming my dick in and out of Partyboy's open ass.

He didn't say anything. He just maintained his position, legs held high and hand working his dick.

The cum started to fly, rope after rope of boy jizz flooding his hole. He moaned with me while I came, his moans matching mine, his eyes fixed on mine until I closed them and collapsed on top of him, a sweaty but very satisfied mess.

We made out again, very gently and sweetly. He wanted to fuck my hole--fuck yes. We traded places, my body laying on a comforter drenched with our sweat. I lifted my legs and he scooted right in, sliding his dick against my hole and kissing me again. Partyboy didn't eat me out, instead just working some spit into me with a finger and then onto his cock.

He pushed in slowly until he hit bottom. It didn't feel like his cock was all the way hard, but he made it into my hole without a problem. His lips found mine and we swapped tongues again for a minute, his cock starting to slowly work in and out of my hole.

We stopped kissing and he pulled my legs in tighter, working my ass faster and harder with his dick. He was super quiet...the only sounds coming out of him were his breathing. Partyboy seemed to be in total concentration, pounding my ass with just an occasional glance at my face.

He worked up a good pattern and fucked me hard for just a few minutes before he started slowly down and working his dick in and out of me more carefully. We kissed and he started fucking me hard again, sliding in and out of my ass with ease. He didn't use enough spit, so there was a lot of friction, but I wasn't going to say anything--he was enjoying it for sure. After a few hard slams he yanked his cock back.

"Shit, I'm cumming," he complained. He obviously wasn't done, but as long as his load was in my hole I didn't really care...I was completely satisfied.

I pulled him close with my legs as I felt his load empty around me. He moaned and grunted really quietly as he shot, his cock probably worked only halfway into my hole.

"Yeah, fill me up," I encouraged. "That was so hot." I touch his head and ran it through his hair.

"Yeah," he panted. "Amazing. I'm glad I met you tonight."

He pulled his cock out and rolled over next to me. I got up and worked the comforter off, pulling him up by the hand and pointing him toward his clothes.

"Let's clean up at least," I suggested.

Partyboy looked exhausted, but he nodded and put on his boxers.

I did the same. We walked into the hallway and made it to the bathroom without incident. This one was basically off limits...it was the bathroom all the roommates used, not the one out in the living room/kitchen. I figured our host wouldn't mind. The party was still going on...it was really loud outside of the bedroom's isolation. I wondered who was still here and what was going on, but I wasn't going to bother trying to find out. Partyboy and I pissed and washed up, walking back to the room we'd had sex in. He jumped in the bed and I followed, pulling the comforter back. We were both out in just a few minutes.

I woke up the next morning to Partyboy cuddled up against me. It actually felt nice, so I didn't move. There were two other people sleeping in the room, one of them just on the bare floor--no pillow or blanket whatsoever. I felt bad for him...that was going to be one sucky hangover. I felt like drinking a gallon of water but otherwise I was fine.

Partyboy and I held each other a bit, kissing gently every so often for half an hour. We didn't stay long after we both woke up. He gave me a really promising kiss goodbye.

We added each other on Facebook and traded some messages online, but this one was just a one night stand. He said he wasn't interested in doing anything else, which always sucks to some extent, but we'd had a good time and there are plenty of other boys out there...

I've been to one party since this happened, but no action came out of that one. You never know, maybe Partyboy will need a cock the same time I need an ass at some point in the future. Or maybe I'll go for the cute one next time...or maybe someone completely new.

There aren't any parties on my horizon just yet, but one will pop up sooner or later. Hopefully I'll have another awesome time.

7 comments:

  1. Hot one -- well worth the wait!!! Love reading about you young muscle studs taking and giving raw loads like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet ANOTHER totally hot story coming from you. You have quite the exciting life :p Keep it up, man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story. You've got some good writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, really hot, my cock is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I certainly did... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you enjoy the acts and writing about them. I think that's part of what makes the stories so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I jack off more to ur stories than I do xtube... lol damn... I thought I had lots of hot stories of my own- 29 masc musc italian who has had plenty of the orlando boys-- I think we need to connect :o)

    ReplyDelete