Monday, February 9, 2009

Failed Fuck

I thought I was going to get lucky last night. A guy I met off of Craigslist who I've had a lot of sex with asked if I wanted to watch a movie. Usually that ends up with cock in ass, so I said sure.

He's pretty similar to me, but hairy. Very hairy. I almost thought it would be a deal breaker, but I got over it. My favorite thing about him is that his cock stays rock hard from start to finish. Oh, and he really loves having me shove my cock right into his hole. No going slowly, carefully, taking my time--he likes me to just push it to the hilt and start fucking.

The downside is that he's someone who would rather hold you and cuddle with you than stick his cock in you. And that's exactly what happened.

He told me to come see him in his dorm room tonight, which hopefully would end in sex. I guess I'll let you know when I make a post tomorrow!

A cutie on adam4adam has wanted to ride my dick and take my load for months, but when he first tried he had a boyfriend. 5'10" and 140, so very skinny, which is something I like when I'm looking fora bottom. Hot body, even if the face could be better, and I'd jump on him if I could.

Unfortunately, having a boyfriend will put me off forever. Getting fucked bareback and taking loads, not telling your boyfriend, and still having sex with him? That's crazy to me. Since he's at risk as much as anyone else, he deserves to know what's going on and make a choice. I figure if a guy is willing to cheat on his boyfriend and lie to him, he doesn't really care about telling you the truth about his sex life and how careful he is about disease. I avoid anyone who pulls that, which might be part of the reason why I'm clean hundreds of bareback fucks later.

Anyway, I'll let you know how tonight goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment