Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Straightboy

I'm going to write about my weekend, yes, I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet! It was a busy weekend and a busy past several days, even if school has gotten better.

Anyway, I'm going to be writing about Straightboy and I thought I would introduce him in this post. I'm not sure how old he is, but somewhere in early 20s... a grad student who goes to the same school. He's about my height (6'2"), built like a football player, medium tan, and he has a nice tattoo on his back. When I say football player I mean thick... not fat, but kind of muscular. I think you all can get the picture.

I call him Straightboy because he still considers himself straight. When I'm not around, he's fucking girls. Now that he's had a taste of cock I don't think he's as happy with pussy as he used to be, but that's his problem, not mine! Whenever he texts I'm more than happy to make something happen.

You can probably guess how we had our first time... he was drunk, and I was eager to get in his pants because I knew he was straight. He didn't let me do anything the first couple of times I tried, but finally he gave in...

I had intended to write that story, but I'm out of time for tonight. I'll post that and maybe my most recent Straightboy story tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment