Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Whoops

I missed my date with Cruiseboy. I couldn't help it... my class ran way longer than I expected. I didn't even have a chance to go down to the bathroom before I had to get to my next class.

And yeah, keep in mind that school is above sex in my mind. The hottest of times isn't worth skipping a class... they don't do me any good when I don't know the answers to questions on a test. ;-)

I'm hoping he'll be there next time. I'll hang out there my whole break time if I have to do it to catch him again! I really should have tried to trade numbers. I don't know if he would have done it, but I could have tried!

I'm so clueless about this stuff. I hope you're laughing about it and not judging me harshly!

1 comment:

  1. i should really follow your example, because in the past i would put school aside just for a quick lay. not always a good idea, but damn did that dick feel good in my ass at the time

    ReplyDelete