Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fun Time!

I should be getting a break from school now, which means more time for misadventures. ;-) That should make anyone who likes reading very happy.

My UTI is getting better, so I decided to top after all. I went to Dormboy's room a couple nights ago and this time he was ready for cock. We watched a little TV and he started making out with me, which is always a good sign. I grabbed the chance and started kissing back as passionately as I could, which got him on top of me pushing his ass against my cock. We both stripped down and I sucked his cock for a few minutes, switching to his ass to get him even more riled up. I ate him out for another couple minutes (he was tasting really good tonight) and then I tried to stick my cock in.

He said he wanted to fuck me first, which is ok, but I think it's a lot more fun to be the first to fuck... it makes the bottom want you even more, beg for your cock, and everything else. I didn't really care because I wanted to bottom anyway, so I let him.

He slid his cock in and fucked me for about ten minutes, shooting a big load in my hole. I pushed him off, pulled his legs up against my body, and started aiming at his hole. I lubed him up for a minute and I basically shoved my cock straight in, which made him gasp.

"Is that ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's fine, I just wasn't expecting you to push it all right in."

I smiled and started fucking, sliding my 8x6" in and out his hole while he moaned like a bitch. It was an ordinary fuck, so there's not much to describe... I just took my time and dumped a big load in him after about 15 minutes of plowing his hole.

I pulled out and the day of us just sat quietly stretched on the little dorm bed, out of breath and full of cum.

I haven't cum in a couple of days, and I do have some Valentines plans, so I should have a good story to tell tomorrow. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. i really wanna see your cock right now. you have no idea how much i gasped when you said 8x6

    ReplyDelete