Saturday, February 7, 2009

First Fuck Story: Last Week

I had a pretty harsh school week before I can home, and I have another terrible week to look forward to now, but I did have an extremely hot fuck waiting for me on Thursday night.

I had two difficult exams during the week, so I was super eager to relieve my stress and have some fun. I got on adam4adam to look around the day before I’d actually be free and waited for some messages. I’m very forward about barebacking in my profile, so I figure anyone who sends me a message is probably willing to fuck raw. I also have my count posted, so you can imagine the kind of messages I get.

Adam1: hey
Me: hey hottie. Unlock?

He was 20, 6 feet tall, 160 pounds. His pic showed a pretty hot body, so I was really eager to see his face. His profile said “safe only,” but that never really means anything. “Vers top” was a lot more meaningful.

Adam1: unlocked. Damn you’re hot
Me: haha, thanks. You look pretty hot yourself! What’re you looking for?

He wasn’t insanely hot, but he had a nice face. Short brown hair and green eyes. His profile said he had 7” cock.

Adam1: want to add some loads to your taken and given?
Me: always! I have to study for a test tonight though. You free later tomorrow night?

There’s nothing better than a hot guy asking me that question! My dick was rock hard and I really wanted to play with him now, but I wasn’t going to let myself get distracted.

Adam1: yeah, tomorrow night is good for me. Can you host? What do you like?
Me: I can host…I live about 10 minutes from campus. I like everything fun, as long as you like bb
Adam1: cool. Can’t wait to have some fun then. You can text me tomorrow night whenever you want to hang out. My name is Brandon. ###-###-####
Me: Alright man, see you tomorrow. I’m going to get back to studying.

I should note that I’ll never going to use my name in this blog… not even an initial or anything. If I ever refer to myself in any other way than “Me” or the way I am now I’ll probably use RCJS (raw college jock slut, the name of this blog). I’m not going to use the real names people give me either. I’ll either make them up or shuffle them around.

Anyway, I logged off and went back to my books and papers, letting me hard cock die down. I managed to finish the night without getting off, so I would have a two day load to shoot whenever the time came.

I sent Brandon a text in the middle of the day to make sure he hadn’t changed his mind after jerking off the night before or whatever.

Me: Hey, we talked about hooking up last night on adam. You still up for it?
Brandon: yeah of course. I’ll be waiting for your text later

That was a relief… there’s nothing worse than not getting a text back. I finished what was basically a 10 hour day of school by taking my exam, and as soon as I was I sent Brandon another text. He responded within 5 minutes, so I hadn’t even left campus yet.

Brandon: just let me know where to go. I’m coming from campus

I have to say, I really don’t like having sex with guys right after I meet them. I’m not saying I haven’t done it and won’t do it, obviously that’s not true, but it’s not really my thing. I like to have a chance to talk with them for a few reasons… one, so I know they’re real or their pics are up to date, and two, so I know they aren’t absolutely nuts. I usually ask a guy to meet me on campus for the first time, just for a chat, coffee, or anything like that.

Me: I’m still on campus. You want to meet up at the library or starbucks?
Brandon: yeah sure. I’ll be at starbucks in about 5 minutes. See you there

My dick was inflating in my jeans. I needed this night so badly! I had to be on campus early in the morning, so I had taken a bus to get there. Parking is insanely difficult here, so a ton of us who live off campus don’t bother ever trying. If he was as good looking in real life as he was in his pics I figured I could get ride with him to my place and save myself the trouble of the bus.

It took me about 5 minutes to walk there, and I saw him waiting beside the door. Damn, he looked better in real life than he did in his pictures! He was wearing a long sleeve polo with a pair of shorts and flip flops, even if it was pretty cool outside. I certainly didn’t mind! His hair was a little longer (not in a bad way) and he was a bit less tan than in his pics, but I had no complaints. Honestly, I think I probably had quite the huge grin across my face.

I introduced myself and we shook hands. “Aren’t you a little cold?” I asked, trying to avoid that awkward moment that usually hits after you meet someone like this, and checking him out rather obviously from head to toe at the same time.

“Not planning to be out there for very long, so I didn’t really mind. I just wanted to throw my clothes on and get over here.

I could tell he wanted to kiss me, but he opened the door and walked into Starbucks anyway. He ordered and told me to go ahead, which I thought was pretty sweet. He paid and we waited. We traded some small talk about school as we looked each other over, and I could tell that this guy was really into me.

“You mind giving me a ride back to my place? I took the bus to get over here,” I explained as we got our drinks.

“Yeah, sure,” he grinned. I headed for the door and he didn’t object—it was time to get the action started!

It took us about 5 minutes to get to his car, and we chatted the whole way there about some pretty stupid stuff. As soon as the doors were closed I grabbed his head and kissed him, which surprised him a little, but he was kissing back a few seconds later. He was pretty good, so we traded tongues for a minute before I let him drive.

I started unbuckling his pants as soon as we got out of the parking lot, which got a huge smile on his face. His cock was rock hard in his boxer briefs and felt like it was the 7 inches his profile had promised. I couldn’t wait to feel it in me.

I spent the whole 10 minute ride in his lap sucking his cock, which was driving him wild. He moaned and panted and had to ask me to hold off several times to keep himself from shooting his load right there.

He tried to zip up when we got to my apartment, but I pulled his pants back up and told him to walk in just like he was. He turned the car off and just did that.

He pushed me against the wall as soon as I closed the door, rubbing his hard cock against mine and sliding his tongue around in my mouth. The lust in this guy was incredible…it felt like he hadn’t found any release in weeks. We kept trading tongues and he grabbed my ass, squeezing my cheeks. That drove him even wilder.

“Can’t wait to fuck my cum into that sweet ass,” he whispered, kind of shy about what he was saying.

“Let’s go do it,” I whispered back, leading him upstairs to my room.

Now I remembered that I was in condition to let him fuck me. I’d been at school for so long I hadn’t even had time for a shower, let alone time to make my ass perfect for his cock to fuck. I pushed him down on the bed to make out with him and decided I’d just let him know what’s up and go for the shower.

“I need to take a shower before we can get started,” I explained.

He smiled, running his hands over my ass again. “No problem man, just hurry up,” he said with a smile.

I turned the shower on and came back to hand him the TV remote. “I’ll be back in 10 or so.”
I cleaned my ass out as quickly as I could and washed all of the sweat off my body. I was done in about 5 minutes… record time for me! I dried myself off and opened the door.

Brandon was laying on the bed completely naked, stroking his 7 inch cock. His body was pretty nice, a little less defined that it looked in the pics, but not bad at all. He had some hair on his chest and stomach but that was pretty much it.

I stood there and we just looked each other over for a minute. My dick sprang to life, and Brandon started jacking his cock even more furiously when I hit my full 8x6 inches.

“You’re so fucking hot,” he said from the bed. He sat up and motioned for me to come lay down. I obeyed without protest, and he went to work. He moved to a position between my legs and pulled them up around his body so that his cock was poking against my balls.

We made out in that position for a few minutes as passionately as we possibly could have. He was just as eager to have me as I was to have him, and it was amazingly hot after almost a week without sex.

He pulled his face up and gave me a lusty look before he pushed my legs up and started sliding his tongue around on my ass. He didn’t hit the hole but went everywhere around it, licking up to my balls and finally hitting my cock. He sucked me pretty decently while he poked a finger against my hole, not trying to slide it in but instead just rubbing against it.

I’m not a little bottom bitch, but I sure was moaning like one. Rubbing my hole while sucking my cock is one of the best things a guy can do! He didn’t spent a lot of time sucking me, pushing my ass up in the air and diving at my hole with his tongue instead. This time he didn’t evade it, instead licking pretty skillfully and inserting his tongue as deeply as he could push it inside me. It was obvious this guy was preparing to slam my hole, and it was fucking hot.

He gave me a final wave of tongue pleasure before he pulled his face up and started rubbing his cock. He bent down to make out with me for a minute while rubbing his finger against my hole again.

He spit in his hand and rubbed it on his cock and up against my ass, repeating the process a few times to get everything slick. He didn’t even ask me if I had or wanted to use lube, which I thought was super hot. He pointed his cock toward my hole and slipped one of my legs on to one of his shoulders.

I felt his head pressing against me and relaxed as best as I could. He watched intently as his 7 inches started to disappear into my tight jock ass, moaning pretty loudly without ever asking about whether my roommate was home or if he needed to keep quiet.

“Oh shit, that’s a hot cock,” I moaned as he slid the rest of it into me. He filled me up nicely, the last inch a little straining, but I didn’t say anything. It felt so good inside me.

“Your ass is so tight,” he groaned, hitting bottom and resting for a second. “You ok?”

“Yeah, my ass is yours. Fuck the shit out of me!”

He started sliding in and out of my hole before I could even finish saying it, probing as deeply as was possible.

I didn’t hold back, moaning with pleasure with each stroke of his cock. He varied his pace and depth and fucked me like that for 3 or 4 minute intervals, taking one to rest his cock and kiss me every time. After about 15 minutes of fucking me in this cycle he started pumping my ass more fervently, pulling his cock all the way out and jamming it back in wildly. My chute was completely open from the fucking, so he encountered no resistance. He slid his hot dick in and out of my hole like he owned it, and my enthusiasm only encouraged him to fuck me harder and more roughly than before.

The two of us just grunted and moaned with every movement, our bodies drenched with sweat and dripping as he relentlessly fucked my hole. Brandon had a look of pure pleasure on his face as he pumped his cock in and out of me, his eyes darting between my face and his cock disappearing in front of him.

I never wanted this to end, but I could tell he was getting close. The spit we were using for lube was pretty much dry, so my ass was gripping his cock with full force.

He didn’t say anything to indicate that he was close. Instead he pulled both of my legs up to his shoulders and steadily pounded my ass harder and harder. What started as a small groan was growing with each stroke, louder and louder until it was a full yell. He slammed my ass at full force, giving it a final deep drive that marked his orgasm. He didn’t stop fucking me, instead going at full force while his cock swelled up around my hole and his cum coated my insides.
Brandon still hadn’t stopped. He was continuing to pound my hole at full force, still moaning as loudly as he possibly could have. I realized it had probably been a long time since he had fucked, and my ass must have given him an incredibly amazing orgasm.

Eventually he stopped fucking, his sweaty body collapsing on top of mine. His lips found mine and we kissed pretty passionately.

“Your hole was so fucking good,” he mumbled, his whole body still heaving. “Filled you up with my cum. I just shot a huge fucking load in your ass.”

I grabbed his body and pulled it as deeply into me as I could, which felt awesome. His cock was softening, but it was still filling my hole.

“That was an awesome fuck!” I answered, wondering if he would even be in the mood to get fucked by me now.

He smiled and rolled off of me, holding his legs up in the air. “Your turn. I need your cum now.”

I was so worked up from his amazing fuck that I knew I wouldn’t be able to return the favor, at least this time. He already had a mind blowing orgasm, so I didn’t think he would mind.

I slid between his legs and went to work on his hole, which had been carefully cleaned and was now slick with the sweat he’d worked up fucking me. I licked his hole clean, tonguing the inside as deeply as I could. Brandon moaned softly while I worked, darting my tongue in and out and sucking on his hole. I looked up to see that he was watching me with great attention, and I also noticed that his cock was starting to get hard again.

I slid inside him with spit just like he had, but it took a bit more effort. My cock was longer and thicker than his was, and I doubted he did this as often as I do. I took my time, sliding in slowly and carefully watching his facial expressions to make sure I wasn’t hurting him. When my dick was all the way inside, he relaxed and I was able to loosen him up without too much effort. I fucked his ass hard for about 10 minutes. He was moaning with each stroke just like I had been doing with him, and he was jerking his cock furiously, which by now was fully hard again.

“I’m getting close,” I warned, pulling my cock out of his hole and shoving it back inside.

“Give me your cum,” he ordered, his ass tightening up around my cock. “Fill me up with your hot load.”

His saying that and gripping my dick with his ass pretty much put me over. I give it a few final strokes and pushed it all the way inside him, feeling my cum spurt deep into his hole, spurt after spurt.

“Fuck yeah!” he yelled, shooting another round of cum right as I finished. He didn’t shoot much, but it was still insanely hot to see him getting off again after the fucking he had given me not too long before.

I pulled my cock out of his ass, some cum dribbling out of his hole and on to the bed. Keep in mind that I have 8 inches by 6 inches… I really opened him up!

I made out with him again for a few minutes and asked if he wanted to take a shower. He said he’d just get dressed and take one when he got home. Whether he was avoiding spending more time with me didn’t really make a difference… I already had a pretty amazing time. Maybe he just wanted to keep my cum inside him… who knows.

He put his clothes on and I showed him off to the door, giving him a little kiss on the lips before he left.

“Thanks, man, that was really hot,” he said with a grin.

“Maybe we can hang out again sometime,” I suggested, not knowing what to expect given the nature of this kind of thing.

I guess we’ll find out sometime soon. I’d really like to see this guy again! Hooking up with him was an extremely welcome experience at the end of that awful week.

I’ll write again as soon as something happens, and hopefully that will happen within a few days…

2 comments:

  1. This kid sounded like a super hot fuck! Did you ever do him again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's another post about him somewhere in the blog. Unfortunately, no. We went out and he made me feel like shit, so we never played again.

    His loss...

    ReplyDelete