Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello World! What I Like

My goal in posting here isn't to please all the people reading. If our tastes aren't the same, it doesn't mean anything... feel free to be attracted to whoever you like, and feel free to be into anything you want to be into. I'm going to be writing about what I like, and if it some of it doesn't do anything for you feel free to skip over it.

My primary interest is college guys, or guys 18-30. I don't need perfect bodies, but I like guys to be in decent shape. If a 35-year-old guy is hot and in good shape, I certainly won't throw him out of consideration. For whatever reason I don't really like black or asian guys, so you probably aren't ever going to read about them here. Sorry. I LOVE frat boys. I'm constantly seeing tons of them everywhere at school, and that drives my cock wild. The number of them willing to fuck a guy would probably shock most people, but we'll let this blog do the talking on that in the future.

I don't like sex clubs, bathrooms, or cruising. I'm a bareback slut, but those things don't really do anything for me. I guess it's a safety issue too... I want to know something about the guys I'm fucking around with.

I find guys on Craigslist and using sites like Adam4adam. Very rarely I might connect with a guy some other way and have it lead to hot bareback fun. We'll see what happens!

I like all of the normal stuff. Kissing, sucking, rimming, and fucking are all necessities. I like topping and bottoming... last year I usually bottomed, but since 2009 began I've really been letting my top side come out. I have no idea how often I'll top or bottom in the end, but I do love both.

As you should now know, I love bareback. It's the only way I fuck. Aside from that, I also like cumming in a guy or having a guy cum in me and licking it out or having it licked out. I have a huge foot fetish (keep in mind this state is flip flop paradise!) and I also like piss.

Now you should know what to expect! In my final post for this round of introduction tonight, I'll tie up some loose ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment