Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bathroom #2

Sorry for the light week... I've had a lot of school work again and not much time to have sex. Believe me, I hate it when that happens! Next week will be bad too, but break is coming up... at least I have that to look forward to!

I was starting to think I'd never hear from Brandon ever again (Adam4adam hookup), but that changed. :) I just haven't had the time to do anything about it...planning to change that next week, I think, so there's something you can look forward to reading!

Now then, my second bathroom story... yeah, that's right, I have one to write. :)

I missed my date with Cruiseboy because of class running long, but I figured I would show up the next chance I had to see if he would be there again. This time I got out of class relatively early, so I spent some free time sitting around in the building, wondering if I was going to see this guy again or not.

Eventually the time came--I waited until the same time I had originally gone there the previous week--and I made my way to the bathroom, alone in an empty hallway in the basement of this particular building.

I wasn't really expecting anyone to be there this time, I figured I had screwed up, but the first stall door was closed! I went into the handicap stall, sticking my backpack on the hook and eagerly looking down at the floor. A nice pair of boat shoes (more frat paraphernalia) was on display, two tanned legs radiating upward. It looked like Cruiseboy!

I tapped my shoe, and after a few moments the boat shoe rocked up and down. I was instantly rock hard.

"That you?" I asked, feeling pretty sure it was Cruiseboy in the other stall.

"Hey, bro," he answered.

He stood up, his stall door opening. I open mine, and there he is again, today wearing a tshirt with a pair of plaid shorts.

I let a huge smile out over my face, making it clear that I was happy to see him. "Sorry I missed you the othe day."

"Yeah, sorry bro, a couple of my friends wanted to get lunch and I couldn't say no."

If it was true it was hilarious... we had both missed each other and both showed up the next chance. I wasn't going to say anything though. Instead I dropped to my knees, opening his shorts and pulling out his stiff cock.

"Oh fuck yeah," he breathed. "Been saving up for a few days...gonna feel good down your throat."

I started sucking him off, his hands gliding my head up and down his cock. After a few moments he pulled me off, moving so that he was sitting on the toilet and I was between his legs.

I had been bobbing up and down between his legs for about five minutes, Cruiseboy quietly moaning, running his hands all over my head as I sucked, whispering some encouragement every so often.

The door opened, and I completely froze. Cruiseboy lifted his legs up into the air, pulling me up so that I was standing in front of the toilet. His face didn't suggest that he was too concerned. He looked annoyed, but calm.

We heard a stream of piss start to flow from one of the urinals, which suggested this wouldn't take too long. It was hot to see Cruiseboy with his legs in the air... I really wanted to pull his shoes off and start licking his feet. I studied his face and realized how hot he really was. This guy could have any girl he wanted... the fact that I was just sucking his cock suggested that he was gay and probably didn't want any of them. He was probably in a frat and stuck in the closet. I imagined he dated girls all the time, chatted them up at parties, and maybe even had sex with them on a regular basis to keep up appearances for his frat brothers. Who knows... maybe one day I'll find out more. Our eyes met, but his quickly darted away.

We heard the door a few moments after the pissing stopped, free to continue our fun in the stall.

His legs came down and I started for his cock again, but he brushed me away and got up.

"Switch places," he suggested.

I was delighted... he hadn't sucked me off last time and I wasn't expecting him to do it this time. I guess it was a matter of time more than anything else.

He pulled my shorts and my boxers down over my shoes. "Damn," he said as he stuck them up with my backpack. "Nice dick, bro."

I grinned widely, glad for the compliment. I really hated the fact that I was in contact with the toilet, but it was hot to be naked in front of him.

My cock was still rock hard, probably even harder now that it was my turn. He assumed my former position and starting licking up and down my length. Within moments he was displaying his sucking talent... this certainly wasn't his first time! His mouth was so warm, and he was putting just the right amount of pressure on my cock... it was great. He was taking about 6 inches at a time, sliding it in and out of his mouth.

Cruiseboy pulled his mouth off, jerking my slick cock with his hand. He stopped to lift my legs up, exposing my ass to him.

"You like getting fucked?" he whispered.

I nodded my head, amazed that he had just asked. As soon as I had made my reply his fingers were at my crack, edging along my hole. This was the perfect place to do it too--the handicap stall toilet was higher off the ground than the other one, probably at an almost perfect height for missionary fucking.

"You have condoms?" he asked.

"No." My heart sank.

"Shit," he mumbled, pulling his fingers away.

"You can still fuck me," I suggested.

He looked surprised. "Without a condom? Are you clean?"

"Your choice... I want your cock in me. I got tested in December and was fine then, but I'm taking most of the risk now."

He looked intrigued. "You sure?"

The door opened again, so Cruiseboy stood up.

I nodded and smiled. Another stream of piss started to flow from the urinals.

He spit on his dick, rubbing it around with his hand. Then he spit into his hand, rubbing it against my ass. He slid in a finger, and I closed my eyes.

We heard a flush and water from the sink, then the door again. Time to restart the fun!

Cruiseboy slid his finger out and pressed the head of his 7 inches against my hole. He checked his watch.

"10 minutes before class, we need to hurry. You sure about this, bro?" he whispered.

"Fuck me."

He looked into my eyes and started to press his cock in, adding a few gobs of spit as he worked his 7 inches in. He was thicker than normal, so it really hurt at first. I wanted to ask him to pull out and give me a minute, but I resisted.

He had a look of pure pleasure on his face, grunting as he slid the last inch of his dick into my hole.

"Shit," he whispered, starting to work in and out of me. He wasn't using enough spit for a cock his size, so he was tearing me up, but I didn't even care--it still felt amazing.

He seemed to agree with me on the lube situation, pulling out his cock and spreading some more spit on it and my hole. He slid into me with a lot more ease now, pushing all the way to his pubes with a quick stroke.

It felt incredible. His thick cock was stretching my chute and hitting my prostate pretty well, which had me on edge even though I was just lightly stroking my cock.

"Your hole feels so good, bro. I'm already close." He rested a moment and started fucking me with a medium pace, pushing his whole thick length in and out of my ass. I was moaning as loudly as I thought I could, about to burst.

Cruiseboy started slamming my hole harder, his balls slapping against me.

"Gonna cum," he grunted.

"Shoot inside me," I begged.

He froze for a moment, looking me in the eye.

"Ok, bro." He resumed his forceful fucking. letting out a long series of moans as I felt his cock swelling up inside me.

"Shit!" he yelled, his hot frat batter pouring out of his balls and into my ass. "Oh shit. Shit!" I shot at the same time, moaning as loudly as he had and hitting my face with a few squirts of my cum. His deflating dick slid out.

He used some toilet paper to wipe down his hands, pulling his phone out of his shorts pocket.

"That was fucking amazing. Can I get your number?"

He typed it into his phone, looking up with a smile.

"Alright, bro. I'll text you sometime. Thanks."

He left the stall and ran the water for a few minutes, passing out the door.

I sat up, cum leaking out of my hole. The stall smelled like hot boy sex--cum, sweat, and ass.

I cleaned myself up with the help of half a roll of toilet paper, pushing his cum out of me and pissing before taking my own long trip to the sink. I did the best I could, but I think I still smelled like sex for the rest of the day.

Oh well. It was worth it.

Still no text... I hope that wasn't the last time I get to see him.

6 comments:

  1. god damn. seems like everyone is having sex but me. but this story is hot. i love it when guys say "bro" even though it's kinda one of my pet peeves. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shots, we've had this conversation once before saying bro during sex is not sexy. its a turn off.

    but still, hot story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot time. Next time keep the load inside and savor it. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. You went from a bathroom virgin to a fully initiated fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Around here, "bro" is every other word. A lot of "man" too. Even some "dude." I don't know why every statement needs to have one of those words added on to it, but for whatever reason...

    I can handle it for a hot guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. same here, "bro" is heard everywhere though it usually sounds lke more of a "brah"

    ReplyDelete