Sunday, March 1, 2009

Week Summary & Miscellaneous Thoughts

Load Count/Yesterday's Hot Time
Well, this was not to be the week of one load after all. :) I managed to add 3 into the count yesterday, so that brings me to a total of four for the week.

2 loads taken bb
2 loads given bb

The 3 loads in question here related to Dormboy. I didn't think we were going to have any sex when he came over, but once we were alone in my room and free to go at it... :)

Insanely huge load of cum. I spent 10 minutes in the bathroom pushing cum out of my ass, only to wake up this morning and feel like all of it was still in there. There's still cum in my ass as I sit here writing this! I can feel it up there... I'm starting to get hard thinking about it.

He's more bottom than top, so I fucked him twice and he pounded me for about 10 minutes. If I have time, I'll try to do a whole writeup on yesterday... it's a hot Dormboy story.

Comments
Less than a day and there were already 4 comments on what I posted yesterday... I was kind of touched. :) lol I'm glad you guys are enjoying my blog! I'm sure for everyone who leaves a comment there are several other people who enjoyed a post.

This is a fun project for me, and I'm not bored yet, so I expect to keep writing about what I'm doing, as long as school leaves me with time to have sex and time to write.


I was going to write some more, but I really should start studying. If I have time you'll see something new very soon. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog almost from he start and really like it, it's more intresting than a lot of the other sex blogs. A lot of the other BB blogs tend to only focus on the amount of cum and where it went, not so much on how it got there. And it really is the "how" that's intresting. That's why I like your blog, it's not just a listing of statistics there's actually some sex in there as well. Keep up the good work (but school comes first)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, blogging can get distracting at time. but you have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete