Sunday, March 29, 2009

Discovered and Load Count

Even though I do change descriptions and alter events to some extent for the purpose of protecting myself, it's still possible to see yourself in an experience if you were there living it. That said, I figured it was only a matter of time before someone I knew would figure out I was writing this blog. A couple of days ago that finally happened! That explains the lack of updates here...it's just been weird writing knowing that someone I know in the real world is reading. ;-)

The guy involved doesn't go to school here anymore, but his cock spent a lot of time in me last year. He was even in on a few threesomes with Straightboy, which were always very hot. Now that he knows I might have to write up some of our tag teaming Straightboy for you guys to read.

Anyway, he wasn't mad or anything, just a bit surprised. Most importantly of all, he isn't telling anyone else that this blog exists! So I'm saved for the moment and I will continue writing.

As for my good friend who enjoys fucking me, he said he shot several loads reading my posts. I'm pretty sure he wants to buy a plane ticket now...so that was kind of hot. ;-)

I've had time to bring you more stories, I was just too spooked to do it. Expect some in the near future!

This week's load count wasn't great, but here it is:

1 loads taken bb
3 loads given bb
1 load taken oral

The next school week should be good to me, so I expect to do better! ;-)

1 comment: