Monday, March 30, 2009

Study Buddy

As I've said previously, the last week sucked school-wise. I had several tests to worry about, and they prevented me from having nearly as much fun as I would otherwise want to have! That said, I did still have time for some fun. :)

One of my friends also had a lot of work to do and suggested that he come over in order to keep us from getting distracted on our own. That doesn't really do anything to help me, but it does help him, so I said sure, mindful that I could wind up inside him if things went the right way. Half an hour later, he was at my door with some books and his laptop.

We actually did work for a couple of hours, and I basically accomplished everything I needed to accomplish for the night. He was still working, but I was horny as fuck. It was time to go for the prize!

My friend is used to me being horny and trying to get into his pants...I'm sure he had it in mind when he came over. When I appeared in front of him with a bulge in my boxers, he didn't look too surprised.

"Something I can help you with?" he asked.

I pulled down my boxers, a hardening dick flopping out. "Yeah."

He took it into his hand, stroking me gently. Then his lips met my cock--the next half hour was sealed! He started licking around my head and down my shaft, then took the whole thing into his mouth, encouraged by the gentle moans escaping my mouth.

Books, papers, and his laptop found their way to the coffee table. My friend got down on the couch with me on top of him, our mouths meeting and tongues twirling together.

I slid my body up to his face, my cock hitting his mouth. He opened up and I stated fucking his face. Normally he's not the best at that, but this particular night he did an awesome job...he was taking the whole thing, all 8 inches getting crammed into his mouth and down his throat. We loves getting facefucked, so I let him have it for several minutes before I slowed down.

"Want to go to my room?" I asked.

My cock slipped out of his mouth and he nodded his head.

Within 10 seconds we were back to my room and the clothing was being stripped off. He got on the bed, his cock rock hard and pointing up the ceiling.

I got on top of him and let our dicks slide together, making out with him again. He was obviously incredibly horny, sliding his tongue as deeply into my mouth as he could.

I moved down to his cock, which is probably 6.5" and average thickness, not a bad cock at all. I sucked him off and cupped his balls with a hand, sliding a finger between them and his hole. He started moaning, so I sucked harder and kept up my finger work, gradually moving my finger around his hole.

"You want to fuck me?"

I looked up to his face, seeing the huge amount of lust in his eyes.

"Yeah," I answered, rubbing his hole.

"Do it."

I moved up to give him a quick kiss, then held his legs back, licking his hole carefully.

"That's so good!"

He moaned constantly while I ate him out, pushing my tongue as deeply as I could. After a thorough rimming I reached for the lube, squirting some on his hole and letting a few drops fall on my dick.

"You want this?" I teased, poking the head against his hole.

"Yeah."

"You need my big cock inside your hole?"

"I need it now!"

I stopped teasing, sliding my thick pole into his ass. It was slow at first, but he opened up.

"You ok?" I always like to make sure!

"It's yours...tear it up!"

I pushed all the way in, my friend moaning the whole time.

"Wow," he said between moans. "It's so big."

I stopped. "Too much?"

"No, keep going! It hurts but it feels really good."

I resumed sliding in and out of his hole, gradually fucking him harder and harder. His moans grew with my pace, and he even said my name a few times over the course of the fuck, asking me to go deeper or harder and to fuck him for all he was worth. My kind of bottom! :)

His ass was really tight, so this wasn't going to last too much longer. I reached the point where I couldn't just fuck nonstop, so after a little bit of plowing I would slow down, leaning in to shove my tongue into his mouth or grasping his dick with my hand and jerking him for a minute.

We repeated the pattern for about 10 minutes, and then I decided it was time. I fucked my study buddy's ass as hard as I could, slamming into him with maximum force. He was jerking his cock and moaning loudly, obviously at the verge of cumming.

"I'm shooting!" he announced, giving his dick a few final strokes before it spewed a few thick lines of warm cum on his stomach.

I kept fucking, letting my orgasm build, and then it hit. I jammed all the way into his ass, my cock unloading inside and spilling cum into his insides, a load groan accompanying the whole time.

We made out, my cock slipping out of his hole.

"That was a lot better than studying," he joked. "I'm glad we took a break!"

"Why do you think I asked you to come over?"

We both laughed, me setting off for a bathroom in the living room and him setting off for the one in my room.

When I got back from cleaning up he was dressed again, his hair the only thing amiss--it was obvious he had just been having sex! I certainly didn't mind.

"Back to work!" he said, heading out into the living room.

"I'm done...come back when you finish."

I closed my door and logged on to Blogger, starting to write this post and checking my e-mail. What a good night!

Best of all, I got As on the tests, so this break didn't cost me anything! ;-)

I had a hot flip flop fuck with someone last night who I think you all will enjoy hearing about again...I think I should be able to get that posted tomorrow, so look forward to it! I'm also planning to hook up with someone tonight, so hopefully that's hot enough to be written about as well.

Sorry for the delay in this post. Hopefully my blogging will return to normal now that I've adjusted to knowing I have a friend reading it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's another hot one. Worth the waiting.

    ReplyDelete