Sunday, March 15, 2009

Adamcutie

While I was home I spent a lot of time on Adam4adam chatting with guys down there and back up at school. As is typical, most conversations begun on Adam4adam don't go very far... a few messages back and forth, a vague suggestion that fucking and filling my hole would be a hot idea and worth doing sometime.

I did manage to find a couple of interesting people who were a bit more serious about what they wanted though, one who plowed my ass last night and another who I intend to play with very soon. I also found a few future prospects who will be visiting town in the near future and hope to have a lot of fun with them! ;-) I'll save the details for the future when stuff actually happens.

Back to last night...it was hot. After more than a week without getting fucked I start to crave dick in my hole, which means I'm rubbing it or sliding my fingers inside throughout the day without even thinking. I almost even pulled out my dildos when I got back to school to give myself a wild ride, but then another opportunity came along.

Adamcutie had started talking to me when I was home and mentioned that he would enjoy getting together and having some fun. He was 20, with short dark hair, pale skin, and an average body. He was "cute" over "hot," and also really small, only 5'6" tall, 130 pounds, with a 28 waist. None of that was a problem for me...I enjoy a wide variety of boys!

Anyway, you tend to peg guys like that as bottoms, but his profile indicated vers with a preference for top. We chatted and he unlocked his private pic, which to my surprise was a thick 8" piece of meat that looked gigantic on Adamcutie's small body. Topping made complete sense now--his dick is what bottoms dream of! We exchanged a few more messages and he said he would hit me up when I got back to town.

Sure enough, just before I was set to come back, he popped up in my inbox.

Adamcutie: Hey, I talked to you the other day and was wondering if you might feel like bottoming for me tonight?
Me: i remember! ;-) i'm still home but i'll be back at school tomorrow...would that work?
Adamcutie: Ok, cool. Do you need to host or can you travel?
Me: either is fine...where do you live?
Adamcutie: [Location]. It'd be easier if you just came over
Me: yeah, no problem. you're ok with bb right?
Adamcutie: I'll top you, but I don't want to bottom without a condom.
Me: ok no problem. can i get your number?
Adamcutie: [His number]. Hit me up after 11:00
Me: ok cutie, see you tomorrow ;-)
Adamcutie: Can't wait!

Quick and to the point, just as our first chat had been. I went to bed and headed home the next afternoon, sending a text to confirm our meeting. He said we were still on, any time after 11:00.

I got back to school and stripped down to being naked...have to enjoy being alone in my apartment while I can! Then I got my stuff unpacked and relaxed until the time rolled around.

I texted asking for exact directions and he sent them back a few minutes later, also asking that I call instead of knock. We were on! I took a shower, giving extra attention to my hole, shaved, and brushed my teeth. A tshirt, shorts, and pair of flip flops later, I was out the door.

It wasn't far, pretty close to campus, which I basically live down the street from. The place was a nice house, which was unusual--aside from frat boys, I can't even name someone I know who lives in a house--but it certainly wasn't unheard of. I figured his parents had money, and that was that. I parked in the driveway, which was a task since it already had two cars, and gave him a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me. I'm out in front of the house right now."

"Oh, hey. I'll be right there, man. Go to the side door so I can let you in."

"Alright, see you in a minute!"

I walked over to the side door, and a couple of minutes later it opened, Adamcutie appearing, dressed in a white v neck shirt and pajama bottoms. He was even cuter in real life, and standing right in front of him proved that he was indeed 5'6"...I was more than half a foot taller than him.

"Hey," he greeted with a big smile, almost in a whisper.

We shook hands. "Hey, nice to meet you!"

He stepped out, closing the door behind him, and leaned up to kiss me. Our lips met in a slow, sweet kiss, which lasted for at least a minute. I put my hands on him and we got more into it, making out at the side of the house as the insects buzzed all around us.

He pulled away, grinning. "Wow, you're good!"

I laughed. "Thanks...you aren't a bad kisser yourself."

His eyes darted around, surveying the houses around us. "My parents are asleep, so we need to be kind of quiet."

Wait, what!? "Your parents?" I'm sure I looked pretty shocked. He definitely hadn't mentioned that he lived with his parents.

"Yeah. No big deal, they're asleep...we'll be in my room. It's on the other side of the house."

"You know I can host?" I asked, not understanding why he hadn't just come to my place.

"No, I know, I just like having sex in my room when my parents are here." He grinned. "They have no idea."

Now I was turned on. He wanted to plow my ass in his room while his parents were asleep in theirs!

I shoved my tongue in his mouth and reached for his cock, which was rapidly growing. I rubbed it beneath the fabric while our tongues roughly slid against each other.

"Let's go inside," he suggested, grabbing my hand. We did, and he paused in the living room to offer his lips again.

"Where's their room?" I whispered.

He pointed to a door right off the living room. "That's it."

I was a little nervous about getting caught, but he obviously got off on tempting fate. We made out right in the living room, his hands pulling my shorts off as we sucked face. I reciprocated, pulling off his pajama bottoms. They were the only thing he was wearing, so his hard 8 inches was now sticking straight out at me.

"Your cock is so nice," I whispered.

He gripped mine through the pair of boxer briefs I still had on. "Yours too...and your ass." He reached around and grabbed my butt.

This was hot. We were half naked 10 feet from his parents' door.

He kept going, pulling down my boxer briefs. My dick sprang out, completely hard and eager for attention.

He looked me in the eye for a second, falling to his knees in front of my cock. He carefully took it into his mouth, giving me a soft sucking.

"Ohh," I moaned as lightly as I could. "That feels great."

He kept going, bobbing up and down on my thick dick as if he didn't have a care in the world. I kept moaning, which seemed to turn him on and encouraged him to keep sucking. His hands worked up to my ass, spreading my cheeks apart. He ran a finger over my hole, which caused me to make louder sounds.

He jerked my dick in with one hand, sticking a finger on the other into his mouth and working it around to my ass. The wet finger worked up against my hole, slowly sliding inside.

"Oh yeah," I groaned, feeling it sink all the way inside me.

"You ready to get fucked?" he whispered from the floor, working his finger in and out of my hole.

"Fuck yeah!" I whispered back.

He pulled his finger out of my hole and stood up, grabbing our clothes and leading me through the kitchen, their living room, and finally into a little hallway that held his door.

I passed inside and he closed the door behind us, another big grin spreading across his face. He dropped the clothes on the ground and stripped his shirt off, with me following suit. I kicked my flip flops off and got on the bed, rolling on my back with my legs sticking up in the air.

"Just try to be quiet," he said in a normal voice, another grin crossing his face.

He quickly slid himself between my legs, rubbing his thick cock against my balls and ass. His body was so small compared to mine, but he was on top of me anyway, his dick poking against my hole. That turned me on even more than I was...this 5'6", 130 pound guy was going to pound my 6'2" jock ass!

We made out some more, his cock sliding against me the whole time. Eventually he got on top of me, sliding his dick into my mouth. It took some effort on my part to accommodate the whole thing, but I managed to work it in, and after a few minutes his thick pole was gliding between my lips with ease, ramming deep into my throat.

Adamcutie was grunting his appreciation, and after a few minutes he slipped out, resuming his former position and throwing my legs back into the air.

"You want it?" he asked, pressing his mushroom head against my hole.

"Give it to me!"

He launched a few gobs of spit at my hole and his cock, working them in with a finger. Then he pointed his cock and started pushing inside. I relaxed, feeling the big head clear my entrance and the rest slowly sliding into my chute, filling me up. It had been a week since I'd been fucked, so I was craving cock like crazy--feeling one slide into me with just spit for lube felt fucking amazing.

When he hit bottom his face was gleaming with pure pleasure.

"You're so tight," he whispered. "It feels so good!"

"Ohhh, yeah. Use my hole with your big cock," I begged. I needed him to rail me.

He started slowly sliding in and out, his big cock very easily hitting my prostate.

"Harder!" I begged.

He complied, picking up his pace so that he was ramming his big dick inside me.

I moaned with delight, jerking my cock as well as I could without shooting off my load right there.

Adamcutie obviously wasn't the most experienced top, but his dick was still doing very well, loosening me up and feeling fucking amazing plunging deep into my hole.

He fucked me hard for five minutes, taking full advantage of my willing hole, before he lost control.

"Shit! I just went over," he announced thrusting hard into my hole.

"It's ok, just give me your cum!" My hand worked my dick furiously, an orgasm only a few seconds away.

He froze, his eyes shutting tightly, a loud groan pouring out of his body as his dick filled out and dumped his warm cum inside me.

I shot at the same instant, squirts of my cum flying up to my chest and coating my stomach as the warm comfort of his cum surrounded his cock inside me.

"Sorry I didn't last longer," he apologized, panting, his dick still inside me.

"Don't worry about it," I assured him. I would have enjoyed a longer fuck, but what I got was good enough.

He kissed me, his cock still inside. He gave me a few thrusts, which felt amazing...nothing better than being fucked with cum inside your hole!

Then he pulled out, flopping over beside me to share our post-fuck bliss. We kissed some more, making out in the same soft, sweet way we first had that night.

"So your parents don't even know you're gay?" I asked, curious.

"If they know it's not because I told them."

"I guess you've never been caught?"

His eyes wandered in the direction of his parents room. "Not yet..."

"How many guys have you fucked in here?"

"Just a few. If I think someone is really hot I invite them over."

I laughed, appreciating his little compliment.

After awhile we ventured into the house for the bathroom, not encountering either parent. I cleaned up but left his cum in my hole, getting dressed.

"I guess you better go...getting late."

"Yeah, good idea." We started the trek for the side door.

We kissed before I went out, for at least a minute.

"I'd love to hang out again," he whispered.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you again either!"

We traded smiles and I was out the door, on my way back to my apartment, warm load still lodged in my well-fucked ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment