Thursday, March 26, 2009

Free Time

School will cool down for at least a week, so I think you'll be hearing more from me. ;-)

I'm stressed out and exhausted, so I don't know what the weekend will look like, but hopefully it won't be too bad.

I gave two loads this week...one to a study buddy who came over to get some work done. Yeah, in the course of studying he wound up in my bed with legs up in the air and my bare cock sliding in and out of his hole. I have to say, I think I may be one of the best people in the world to study with! Volunteers? lol

I'm horny and hopefully flip fucking tonight. I should be posting more than I did last week, so if you like reading you can look forward to that!

3 comments:

  1. I'd volunteer but I'm about 3,000 miles away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. getting a load off is always great stres relief :)~

    ReplyDelete