Monday, March 9, 2009

IMs and BBTwinkBottom Plans!

If I can't get around having sex, I might as well use this time to do some chatting. Here's a conversation with Dormboy's roommate, our first since our little encounter:

Roommate: hey
Rawcollegejockslut: hey
Roommate: what's up?
Rawcollegejockslut: just got home for break basically. you?
Roommate: yeah i got home a few days ago
Rawcollegejockslut: cool
Roommate: my family is so boring. i should have just stayed in [town]
Rawcollegejockslut: lol, i know how that is. that's why i don't ever stay for the whole break and try to find something else to do
Roommate: my parents would get really pissed if i didn't come since i never see them
Rawcollegejockslut: oh ok. mine don't ever make a big deal out of it
Roommate: must be nice
Rawcollegejockslut: it's very nice ;-)
Brief, uncertain pause
Roommate: so the other night was hot
Rawcollegejockslut: yeah, it was! you're pretty good
Roommate: haha thanks. you have an amazing dick
Rawcollegejockslut: glad you think so. i think it's pretty fun
Roommate: i'm only 6 inches, so yours makes mine feel tiny
Rawcollegejockslut: nothing wrong with being average. most people are! lol
Roommate: that's true
Rawcollegejockslut: so are you gay?
Roommate: yeah. still in the closet
Rawcollegejockslut: you still get a lot of action?
Roommate: ive only hooked up with guys a few times. i've never done it in my own room before
Rawcollegejockslut: glad i got to be first then! ;-)
Roommate: haha yeah it was worth it
Rawcollegejockslut: have you seen Dormboy since it happened?
Roommate: i saw him right before i left but he didn't seem to know anything happened
Rawcollegejockslut: lol, GOOD. if you ever want to have any fun again, anyway
Roommate: i would love to mess around again. just let me know when
Rawcollegejockslut: it's going to be kind of tough with Dormboy right there. I'm screwed if I get caught
Roommate: can you host?
Rawcollegejockslut: if you can get to my apt i can host ;-)
Roommate: i can def get there sometime, especially for you
Rawcollegejockslut: awesome. what all are you into?
Roommate: i havent been with a ton of guys, but i enjoy sucking, rimming, and fucking. i like getting fucked more than fucking
Rawcollegejockslut: cool. I would love to rim your ass and fuck the shit out of you :-)
Roommate: ohhhhh that sounds so hot man. i havent been fucked in at least a month
Rawcollegejockslut: yeah it will be. i could fuck you all the time!
Roommate: Dormboy would be ok with that?
Rawcollegejockslut: lol, no. we wouldn't tell him... would that be ok?
Roommate: as long as he doesn't care about you fucking with other guys
Rawcollegejockslut: no worries, he knows I do it. ;-)
Roommate: haha that must be great
Rawcollegejockslut: yep... and now i better go. talk to you another time
Roommate: see you later then

I had to go do some family stuff, unfortunately. I would have enjoyed a longer chat! I don't think I'm going to say anything about fucking raw. I'm just going to wait until I'm with him and sliding my cock around his hole... and hopefully he'll just let it happen. It'll be really disappointing if not! I've had some failed fucks like that, even though I haven't written about them here. I haven't had one since I started this blog because I now always make the bareback part 100% clear to anyone who wants me, lol. This time I don't want to scare him away. If he were a random guy, fine, but messing around with Dormboy's roommate is kind of fun.

I sent a message to the twinky bareback bottom I wrote about in my last post and we traded around a few replies.

Rawcollegejockslut: when can I add my load to your hole? ;-)
BBTwinkBottom: dam ur so hot!!!! are u just here for spring break?
Rawcollegejockslut: yeah. I'll be free the next few days but I'm leaving town after then
BBTwinkBottom: r u clean?
Rawcollegejockslut: last test in december...clean as of then
BBTwinkBottom: nice. u have more pics to show? [e-mail]
Rawcollegejockslut: pics sent! feel free to reply with some more of you!
BBTwinkBottom: fuck ur a hottie. my hole is starting to crave that that big dick inside
Rawcollegejockslut: fuck yeah. i want to slide my raw cock in you and pound you hard ;-)
BBTwinkBottom: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. where do u like to shoot?
Rawcollegejockslut: deep inside if the bottom lets me
BBTwinkBottom: i wouldnt not let u boo. i want to feel ur load dripping out of me!!!!
Rawcollegejockslut: you will! how often do you get fucked?
BBTwinkBottom: few times a week. u?
Rawcollegejockslut: yeah, me too. what kind of guys do you let fuck you?
BBTwinkBottom: i like under 30 with big dicks that can open my hole up
Rawcollegejockslut: yeah, me too ;-) do you top?
BBTwinkBottom: i can but i like to btm more
Rawcollegejockslut: nothing wrong with that! how long have you been getting fucked bareback?
BBTwinkBottom: prob since 6 months ago i think
Rawcollegejockslut: how did you get started? if you don't mind me asking
BBTwinkBottom: a boy just fucked me bb and it was hot so i kept doing it until now
Rawcollegejockslut: lol, same story here I guess! couldn't get enough cum in my hole after my first time. can you host?
BBTwinkBottom: hot boo. no can u?
Rawcollegejockslut: stuck with my parents, so not here...
BBTwinkBottom: well i drive an suv so we can always fuck in it or u could meet me somewhere
Rawcollegejockslut: i've almost been caught in a car... lol. i can meet you somewhere. i saw your board posts so you tell me where a good place might be...i don't really know
BBTwinkBottom: [a certain large college library] is nice at 8 or 9. been fucked in a bathroom there and no1 came in for 30 mins
Rawcollegejockslut: fuck that's hot! i'd love to slam your hole and dump my cum inside...you want to do it?
BBTwinkBottom: yeah boo!!! wanna meet [in a certain place on a certain floor] about 8 tmrw?
Rawcollegejockslut: sounds great. :)
BBTwinkBottom: ###-###-#### if u want to txt b4 we meet
Rawcollegejockslut: ok, cool. i guess i'll see you tomorrow then! can't wait ;-)
BBTwinkBottom: mmmmmmmmmmmmm me neither hottie. plz txt!

Ok, is he really dumb? Sounds like it. Do I really hate the fact that he calls me "boo?" Yes, and passionately. I guess it's kind of cute when you want a little gay bottom boy who goes to a hair styling school, but otherwise...I don't think it is. No offense to anyone. ;-)

For whatever reason, the public schools in this state don't all have the same spring break, so the campus in question is still open for business this week. So the date is made, tomorrow at 8:00. He's obviously a little slut, so I plan to just top him. Hopefully it works out! If not, I'm going to be extremely disappointed. I really want to fuck him... you have no idea.

Finally, Cruiseboy actually turned up online the other day. He's going to Mexico with friends. Yeah. I hate him. ;-) lol I would much rather be in Mexico, but that's a trip I really can't afford. Our chat was extremely brief and isn't worth posting here, but he did say he wants to meet up again and that we could talk more about it after break. I look forward to that conversation...

I hope to have a story to post for you guys by 12:00 tomorrow. If it's not going to happen, I'll let you know as soon as I know! But it should be happening...this twinky bottom seems to have plenty of satisfied suitors.

2 comments:

  1. wow. i totally thought u were out. esp reading all ur sexy exciting times. haha. well i'm okay with coming out cuz i don't mind if my family accepts me or not. but yeah, good luck on that. i'm sure it takes time and eventually one day it may happen. and looking forward to read about ur time with twinky bottom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read tomorrow -- sure hope you fuck and fill his ass! -Dan

    ReplyDelete