Saturday, March 7, 2009

Home and Load Counts

I started this blog when I was bored on a trip home, and here I am again. :) We'll just say that I had a great time with friends over the past two days. I got to check out lots of boys, and lots of boys checked me out. That's always fun! No action, but I wasn't really in a position to get any.

I realized I never said what happened with Brandon. He was completely wasted downtown, so nothing happened. I don't need to deal with anyone on the verge of throwing up... if he wants anything else to do with me he can ask for it and act in a sane manner. That's that. I suppose good hookups don't always make good friends... I'd have him over to fuck, but I don't really want to try hanging out with him again. It wasn't good...

Yes, I'm going to write my roommate story, but it'll be in a new post. ;-)

It's been a slow week. The next week will probably be slow too, but after that I think things will pick up. School needs to leave me alone!

1 loads taken bb
1 loads given bb
1 load given oral

1 comment:

  1. yea, i wish college would disappear for a while too.

    ReplyDelete