Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bad Fuck

It was bound to happen at some point... and now it has! I actually had a bad experience last night.

I won't go into much detail because this isn't going to be one of my epic story posts, but let's just say that I got all hot and sweaty with a guy and had him poking at my hole with his rock hard cock.

I told him to fuck me, so he grabbed a bottle of lube and slid inside. The fuck was great for 10 minutes...he was pounding at my hole wildly, fucking me hard the whole time without seeming the least bit close.

It started getting old after we passed that point. He kept fucking, but it was soon clear there was no way he was going to cum. :-(

That really turned me off. I flipped him over to fuck him, but he seemed to have lost interest. I stopped working my cock and that was the end of that.

10 minutes of bare fucking, but no load...very sad.

I guess it's a slow week relative to last week. I've only given one load, and I haven't gotten any!

My hookup Sunday night didn't wind up going through either. So two days of crappy luck!

I have too much work to get done tonight to stand a chance at having any fun, so tonight doesn't look good either.

Damn! I hope this week finishes better than it began!

2 comments:

  1. one in... however many is still pretty damn good. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be like that dude. Now I know that if you grab my nips I'll nut into almost anything (except, you know, pussy).

    ReplyDelete