Thursday, March 5, 2009

Trip

Setting off on my trip in a few hours. Between friends and family I doubt I'll have time to have sex... and even I wanted to, I can't host back home, and anyone worth meeting there probably still lives with their parents.

I wish I could live in a real city... spending my whole life as a suburban Florida boy kind of sucks. One day, one day! This blog sure would be more interesting. ;-)

I might post some old stories while I'm away from school, and I will post about the boy whose face I painted with cum earlier this week.

A hint... it involves Dormboy's roommate. Alright, I'm a slut, yes, a bad friend, maybe sometimes--judge me all you like! I'm also a horny boy, and when things are possible who am I to interfere?

3 comments:

  1. damn, i remember when i was getting sex and shit. i would love for someone to paint my face with cum right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always find public places and don't forget about your new fondness for bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be looking for your quick return!

    ReplyDelete