Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Two Loads for Dormboy

I spent the other night hanging out with a few friends, and Dormboy decided to join us. Yeah, I do things other than have sex and school work, believe it or not! ;-)

We did the normal chatting, joking, and some drinking. Eventually my roommate left to pass out and the other friends headed out too, leaving Dormboy and I the only ones left.

He wanted to go upstairs with me, so I said sure, expecting this was going to pay off pretty quickly. We wound up talking for a LONG, LONG, LONG--absurdly long--time, when Dormboy suddenly decided he had his fill of idle chatter. He grabbed me and his tongue was in my mouth within seconds, probing as deeply as it possibly could into my mouth. I think kissing like that is incredibly hot... mouths pressed together as hard as they can be, tongues shoved inside as deeply as possible, intense noises coming from both people. We did that for quite awhile, Dormboy getting more and more worked up with every second.

"I need you inside me," he pleaded. It had been a few days, and earlier in the day he was telling me about he had been fingering his hole imagining my cock. He was as serious as could be.

"You'll get it," I assured him, diving back into his mouth. We made out for a while longer, and Dormboy really likes spit, so I let mine flow freely into his mouth the whole time. That worked him up even more.

I started licking his neck and sucking on his ear, pulling his shirt off to play with his nipples. He moaned softly, pulling my shirt off and twisting my nipples with his fingers. We kissed again and I got between his legs, throwing them up and pulling his pants and underwear off. His cock was super hard, unleashed from his briefs and hitting his stomach with an audible thud. He was also dripping precum... yum. There was a huge spot of it on the briefs.

I got his legs up on my shoulders and poked my cock against his hole, grinding into his ass while we made out some more. I really wanted to just slide in right then, but we weren't in a hurry... I could work my mouth and tongue a little first.

I kept grinding and stroked his cock, Dormboy's face growing even more eager.

"Take me!" he moaned

I shut him up with a kiss, then moved back to his cock. I licked along his thighs, lapping my tongue under his balls and sucking them lightly as I worked my way up. He was getting even wilder, his moaning growing more intense.

I started sucking his dick and it was pretty obvious that he was already close to cumming, just from a minute of having my hot mouth on his shaft. I deepthroated him a few times and got him as close as I thought I could without making him spurt.

I lifted his legs up to get his ass in my face. He was clean but really sweaty, so his hole had an amazing masculine taste. He whimpered while I did my work, his toes curling and uncurling furiously with the strokes of my tongue. I sucked on his hole and tongued it some more, looking up to see the lusty expression that had gripped his face. I wasn't going to make him wait any longer!

I pulled him up and took his position, so he got on top of me and aimed my cock toward his hole. He spit in his hand a few times to lube us up, and then I felt his ass pressing against my cock head.

"Take that cock," I urged him on. He was having a tough time... we should have used some lube, but he didn't seem to mind.

Inch after inch I disappeared inside him, until I could feel his ass resting against me.

"You feel so good, RCJS. FIlling up my hole...fuck."

We made out some more, and he slowly started pressing up and down, my cock gliding in and out with a lot of resistance. He was going to need some good pounding to loosen up!

We flipped around so that we were in our normal position, him on his back with his legs up on my shoulders.

I fucked him slowly as first, letting him adjust like I normally do. He was too tight to just slide right in and plow tonight. Eventually he started to loosen up, and his hole was adding some lube into the mix. I started working him harder, jamming in and out to his delight.

"Oh fuck yeah," he moaned. "Shit!" Dormboy doesn't usually curse when we have sex, so when he does it just encourages me to pound him harder. I picked things up and started slamming into his ass.

"Fuck! Take my hole! Fucking take my hole!" he gasped.

I was starting to think that maybe we were going to wake my roommate up (which leads to angry IMs on AIM, lol), but I didn't even care. I kept slamming until I was too close to keep doing it.

"Don't cum yet," he begged. "Let me fuck you and then fuck me again."

"No," I commanded, sliding my dick back into his hole. I started fucking at full power again. "Not yet!"

By now I was as worked up as he was, so his ass was forced to accept the brunt of my lust. I drilled him as hard as I ever had before, my cock thrusting in and out without any resistance now. Dormboy's joyful moans just kept driving me onward, and I plowed him until I was on the verge of cumming again.

I pulled out, his hole gaping open, taunting me to slide back inside. I resisted though, and we switched places.

He sucked on my cock, tasting his ass, my precum, and our spit. He didn't spend much time on it, shifting to my ass. He pushed my legs up and hungrily ate me out, his tongue flicking in just the right way.

"Give me your cock!"

He slid up almost instantly, lubing himself up with a few big gobs of spit and adding one to my hole. He slid inside, and damn, it felt great! He pushed the whole length in, my ass taking it without any issue. I didn't even have a problem with the last inch... it just felt good.

He fucked me hard, returning some of the pounding I had just given him. I could have cum just by giving my dick a few strokes, but I certainly wasn't going to waste my load on myself.

He was too worked up to last long, stopping and starting in short bursts, but it still felt amazing. I wanted him to pound me like that without stopping, but he was too sensitive to do it. After repeating the pattern and moving my legs around a few times, he crossed the edge and couldn't stop himself. He gave my hole a few final thrusts and pushed it as deeply as he could, gushing a massive load of cum.

He reached down to kiss me, his cock still twitching in my hole.

"I'm still cumming," he moaned, an expression of pure pleasure taking over his face.

Eventually he stopped, giving me another kiss. He pulled his cock out, which was still semihard.

We switched positions again. I fingered my hole for some of the cum, slathering it on my cock with a new round of spit.

I pulled his legs up and pushed his feet against my face, my cock hitting the edges of his hole. I sucked on his toes for a minute... he has hot feet. He moaned softly, showing his appreciation, but I wasn't going to make him wait anymore.

I moved his legs back to where they were and pressed straight into his hole, sliding right up his chute.

"Fucking take my hole!"

I did, giving him another hard round of pounding. He was completely open, my dick sliding in and out of his hole with ease.

I gave him another kiss and licked his neck while I thrusted in and out of his ass. He was moaning like he hadn't even cum, even stroking his cock some, which was still semihard.

I resumed maximum force, and he was panting with pleasure, moaning on each stroke. He was starting to get me close.

I took up the pattern he had just had in me, fucking and then stopping for a burst, kissing him or jerking his cock. After 5 or 10 minutes I was ready to blow.

We picked up our original pace, my cock jamming in and out of his hole furiously.

"Breed me!" he begged. "Fucking shoot your cum in my ass!"

"Yeah? You want this load?" I panted.

"Give it to me!"

His chute tightened up around me, and I bucked hard with full force, feeling my orgasm build. I pulled out and slammed back in, repeating until I was almost there. I give a final few hard slams and felt the orgasm hit, spreading through my whole body as the jets of hot jock batter jetted into his hole.

"Oh yeah," Dormboy moaned, wrapping his legs around me to pull me into his ass.

I kept my cock in, thrusting it in and out to the best of my ability. I slid out, my cock covered in cum.

We kissed and cleaned up. He had shot a massive load in me, which I tried to push out (as I previously wrote about briefly). I thought I had done a decent job...but apparently not. He said I had shot a big load in him too. I pulled the covers back and we both passed out.

When I woke up the next morning, he was clinging to me. That's what usually happens when we sleep in the same bed, but I'm not complaining... it's always nice to be touched.

We started kissing, and he started feeling my hard cock. Sometimes I'm not feeling morning sex, but right now--well, fuck yes.

I got up to piss, ready to let it fly when I realized that I was about to leave a huge puddle on the bathroom rug. Holy shit, there was still so much cum in my ass. I let it out, looking down with surprise to see just as much as there was the night before. I would have left it in if Dormboy was going to fuck me, but he usually can't make it that far in the morning... 5 minutes of my cock is usually enough.

He went to piss when I got back and I started working up the lube. When he got back, he moved into the same spot he took the previous night, holding his legs up exposing his hole to me.

I gently pushed my cock in. He was tight, probably pretty sore. I wasn't going to push him too hard... I gave him a moderately rough fuck, getting some good moans out of him. He was jerking his cock furiously, obviously on the verge of cumming several times.

After 5 minutes of my fucking his tight ass, his ass started to tense up.

"I'm going to shoot!" he announced, spurts of thick cum shooting out a few seconds later, covering his stomach and even hitting up to his chest.

My moderate fuck turned into a hard plow. It was my turn! I worked him hard for a minute or two and felt myself getting close the edge. I gave him another couple of hits and then let myself over. I didn't pump much into him, but it still felt great.

I pulled my cock out, giving him a kiss. We cleaned up and he got dressed.

"Twice in 7 hours... not bad!" he joked.

I gave him a kiss and patted his ass. "See you later."

"Yeah, see you later." He grabbed his bag and closed my door behind him.

I'm pretty sure I'll be having sex within the next two or three hours. Brandon and I are supposed to be meeting up somewhere... hopefully it works out!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, your blog is so hot!!! Totally hard from this post! -Dan

    ReplyDelete