Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Update

Add another two loads to this week's tally, with three days left to go! I've given 4 and taken 3... :)

I've been doing so much talking I can't even begin to post the conversations. Dormboy's roommate, Cruiseboy, little bottom twinks, jock tops--I've been busy!

I don't have time to write up anything just yet...this week of school has been a lot more taxing than I expected! That said, I can tell you who to expect. Dormboy accounts for 2 loads, Cruiseboy accounts for 1, a little bottom twink counts for 2, and there are 2 more involving someone who I haven't given a nickname to just yet.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it? ;-) Oh, it was. Incredibly fucking fun. I've been having so much sex I don't even have time to write about it, which is great for me but bad for those of you are enjoying my posts.

I'm probably going to take it easy this weekend, so if I don't post anything before then, you can expect two or three then.

School and work suck!

1 comment:

  1. Very fucking hot, dude! Can't wait to hear about it! -Dan

    ReplyDelete