Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tidbits

No sex story in this post... just a few tidbits!

Cruiseboy and I traded AIM screennames, but I've still never seen him online. I guess eventually I will... we seem to be on his terms, which is Ok by me, he's hot enough to play that game. ;-) lol I assume we're not going to meet in the basement bathroom anymore, but I guess you never know.

I'm probably going on a very sexless trip out of town for the next several days and/or half a week. You've been warned! I won't have anything new going on, but maybe I can use some of that time to catch up on things I intended to write up here.

I shot a load on a boy's face/in his mouth. It was hot. I'd like to say more, but I don't feel like writing a sex story right now. Maybe later today! ;-) That isn't a promise though...

I should have a decent break from school for the next few weeks, so hopefully that will mean more sex and more posts for you all to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment