Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello World! An Introduction

It's a Friday night. I should be doing something fun, but instead I'm sitting at home with my family. The fact that I'm bored now is exactly why I'm going to start writing this blog. If you enjoy it, be glad I had nothing better to do on this boring Friday night. :)

I'm not with my family often, so don't worry, I'm usually not bored. On a normal day I'm going to school at a major university in Florida and living in a town with 32,500 college boys. Add in other guys in my age range (18-30) and maybe there are 60,000 living there. Tons of horny boys.

As my blog title suggests, I like raw cock. Ok, I love raw cock--there's no such thing as enough. I took around 150 loads of cum in my ass in 2008 and pumped around 25 loads into other guys. I wasn't keeping count, but going over everything I did last year those numbers should be pretty close to accurate. This year I've started keeping count. My current tally is 7 loads token, 11 loads given.

I've had a condom in my ass one time, and it was pulled off part of the way through the fuck. I've never used a condom to top. Most simply, I'm a bareback slut. I love everything about fucking bareback, amd I never do anything else. If a guy wants me but wants to use a condom I tell him that I'm not interested.

Is this risky? Duh. I'm a smart guy, please don't waste my time letting me know. I know that what I like is risky, and that doesn't stop me from doing what I enjoy. I'm careful about who I get with. Trust me, if I wasn't I could fuck a different guy every single night for years. Actually, I could probably fit several in every day for years. I don't.

I took 150 loads in 2008 and I was HIV and other STD free in December 2008. Please give me some credit.

As much as I would enjoy posting pictures, I'm never going to be able to do that. I don't want my family or friends to identify me; this part of my life is kind of secretive, and I want to keep it that way.

I will give you a description of myself. I'm 6'2", 180 pounds, with dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I go to the gym a few times a week, but I don't have a ton of muscle, just a bit of definition so that you can see it's there. I have a pretty good tan too, which isn't that hard to get down here in Florida. I'm not too hairy... just my armpits, arms, and legs for the most part. I keep my pubes trimmed and have a decent little happy trail, plus a smooth ass and a hairless hole. I wear a 12 shoe.

When it's not freezing outside like it has been lately (which is 40 degrees for those of us in Florida), I'm walking around campus in a tshirt or a polo, a pair of shorts or jeans, and flip flops. My favorite brands are Abercrombie, Polo, and Lacoste. I don't know that I have the Polo look, but I think a lot of people would probably say I have the Abercrombie look. :)

Now you know what I look like and know you know what I like.

Next, in a new post, what you can expect to read in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment