Thursday, February 19, 2009

Straightboy's First Time, Part II

I'll start right where I left off!

He looked to my crotch, seeing that my cock was rock hard. Keep in mind how big it is... it's even more noticable than most hard cocks are.

"Take your shorts off," he ordered.

I moved so that I was sitting beside him again, pulling my shorts down and lifting my legs so I could slide them completely off. I was wearing a pair of white Abercrombie briefs (supersoft if you've never felt a pair!), so my hard cock was even more visible than it had been through my shorts. It was pulsing, lifting up and down with my heartbeat.

"Take the underwear off too," Straightboy said in a kind of whisper, as if he couldn't believe he was asking.

I complied instantly, pulling the briefs off and tossing them with my shorts. My dick was in full view, looking eager for attention.

"You're fucking huge, man!" he gasped with disbelief. "Fucking donkey cock! Holy shit!"

I just grinned, stroking it with my hand. "Glad you like it."

He gave me a really intense stare, just looking into my face and not saying anything. Without another word he pushed my hand away and started working my cock with his, carefully sliding it up and down my shaft. He looked fascinated, and I could feel his heart beating incredibly fast through his hand.

"You can try sucking me if you want," I suggested softly. I wasn't sure if he would or not, but at this rate his mouth was going to be on my cock pretty soon.

"I need to finish my drink, man." He pulled his hand off, grabbing his cup and finishing off his Jack and coke with a few more big gulps. "Ok."

He moved his head to my lap just as I had done to him, and I felt his lips around my cock. Then I felt his teeth. Ok, now I knew he probably really hadn't done this before, or if he had it must have been a long time ago.

I pulled his head off and told him how to handle his teeth. I also gave him a few tips on how to suck well. He learned pretty quickly, and however well he was doing it always feels amazing to have a straight guy sliding your cock down his throat. He couldn't fit much of it in his mouth, but I wasn't complaining... he'd have plenty of future chances to learn, hopefully!

He sucked me for about 5 minutes, experimenting with his mouth and trying to get moans and groans out of me. He had improved 200% in the 5 minutes, and now he was sucking pretty well, flicking his tongue against my head and pushing a couple of more inches in and out of his mouth each stroke.

I grinned when I caught a glimpse of someone sleeping on the floor. I was so into Straightboy that I had forgotten there were other people there! Everyone was still sound asleep though, and I didn't care if they woke up or not. I didn't mind having people witness Straightboy sucking my dick at all. I won't lead you on--no one woke up, unfortunately.

He pulled his mouth off and came back up, jerking my spit-slick dick in his hand. "Hey, man..." he trailed off. "I want you to fuck me."

I was certain he had said "I want to fuck you," but no, I had heard him correctly. "What?" I asked anyway.

"No offense, man. I'm sure your ass is nice, but I've fucked plenty of pussy and I've had more than one chick let me fuck her in the ass. I've already done that shit."

It made sense, but I was still surprised. "You sure? It's going to hurt at first." I wasn't going to lie to him. If this was his first time with anything more than a finger, I knew my cock was going to tear him up.

"Just fuck me. I want to feel what it's like." Straightboy stood up and walked to his room, returning with a bottle of lube. It was water and not silicon so it wasn't going to work too well, but it would be better than nothing. He handed the bottle to me taking his shirts off, pulling his shorts all the way off and positioning himself so that his arms were down on the couch and rest of his body was sticking up.

He didn't bring or ask about a condom, which turned me on even more. Not only was I going to fuck Straightboy, I was going to do it raw and maybe even dump my load inside his virgin hole.

I worked a lot of lube into his hole with my fingers, which had him grunting. I wanted to rim him, but I knew he probably hadn't prepared for that and I wasn't going to take any chances. After a few minutes of fingering I lubed up my cock and pressed it against his hole.

"That felt good, man" he called from in front of me.

"Relax and don't think about what we're doing," I instructed. "Push out with your ass."

I started sliding in, forcing his football jock hole to part open and take my cock.

"Shit, you're so big, man. I don't know if I can do this."

I ignored him, sliding a few more inches in. He started to pull away, but I grabbed his ass and forced it into my cock.

"Holy fucking shit, man. We have to stop!"

I slammed the last couple inches in, and he let out a massive groan.

"Just relax and it'll start feeling good. I'll give you a few minutes to get used to me inside you."

I held my position, my jock jammed all the way in his hole. I rubbed my hands around his ass and up his back, trying to get him to relax.

"Ok, it stopped hurting..." Straightboy said with some uncertainty, his face pushed into the couch cushion.

I slid my cock out a few inches and then back in, taking small strokes to open his ass up and get him used to my cock. He started to moan with each one, his ass still gripping my big cock tightly. It felt so good, and it felt even better when I thought about who I was fucking and how quickly this had all happened.

I fucked him pretty softly for a few minutes, trying to give him as much time to adjust to the experience as I could.

"That feels fucking good, man," he said from the cushion.

I took that as encouragement to take it up a notch, and I picked up my pace, pulling my cock out further and pushing it in harder. He responded with louder moans and he seemed to like it. I reached my hand around, feeling that his cock was rock hard and even dripping precum. He was definately enjoying himself.

"Let's change positions," I suggested, almost pulling my cock out of him.

"No, man, just this one. Just fuck me and finish up."

I slid the whole length back inside, relishing the groan that came back from the cushion.

"You want me to cum in your hole?" I was super excited about the prospect.

"Do whatever you want, man, just fuck me and finish up."

Exactly what I wanted to hear. I picked up my pace to the strongest I thought he could take, fucking him with full force, pulling my cock all the way out and shoving the whole length back inside. He moaned the loudest he had all night, letting out a long, satisfied moan of pleasure with every stroke.

I couldn't take anymore. I wanted to keep fucking him, but my cock was ready to explode. I fucked him as hard as I could, my balls slapping against him with each thrust. I dug my hands into his back and fucked full force, feeling my orgasm start to build.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. I'm going to fill your ass with my hot load!"

"Do it man!" he encouraged, clenching his jock ass against my cock.

That put me over. I slammed into him and felt the cum squirt out of me as hard as it ever had, coating his insides with shot after shot of hot semen.

I pulled my cock out of him, a trickle of cum running out after it. His whole was gaping open, his whole body red.

He got on his feet, turning back to sit on the couch where he had just been plowed.

"Wow. That felt really good, man. That was intense." He looked mesmorized by what had just happened.

I sat down next to him, but he got up.

"Uh... I'm going to run to the bathroom and go to bed. Thanks."

He walked away right that instant, straight to the bathroom and shutting the door behind him. I didn't have a chance to say anything else. When he finished, he walked right back to his room and didn't even look in my direction.

I thought this might be the only time anything like this would ever happen, and I imagined that he was probably having regrets about what we just did. I decided that he probably wouldn't even mention it to me--he would just act like nothing had happened or say he didn't remember.

I wasn't sure what to think when I passed out on that couch, but I knew that fucking Straightboy had been damn hot. I didn't even get to see him cum, but that didn't matter... I was completely satisfied and exhausted from pounding his ass.

Fortunately, he didn't play any of those stupid games. Later I would discover that Straightboy had enjoyed his taste of gay sex and wanted more, which I was more than happy to provide. ;-)

I had hoped to post the most recent Straightboy story too, but it doesn't look like I'll have time. Writing a blog post is harder than you might think, especially when you're sitting there reliving an experience. It doesn't help that my cock is hard either... I have to stop to stroke, and then I have to get on Adam4adam and look around. Oh well, I'm not really complaining, and I hope you aren't either.

Should be a pretty free weekend, so I should be able to post some stuff aside from the next Straightboy story too.

Who ever knew I'd fall behind in blogging about my sex life!

1 comment: