Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello World! What I'll Write About

I don't really want to use this blog to talk about what I've done in the past because it's already gone. I can't remember everything and I would have to make up a lot of details for the sake of writing a coherent post, and I don't really want to do that.

I will write about a few things, I think, including my first sexual experiences. We'll see what happens.

That handful of stories aside, I'm going to use this blog to write about what's happening to me in the present. When I meet a guy and fuck, I'm going to come here and tell you exactly how it happened.

This semester is probably the worst semester of school I've ever had, so my sex life has gotten slower than it was in the past year. I've been having sex once every 3 or 4 days since the semester started and that's probably the way it'll be from now until May. With that in mind, my goal is to update this blog once every 3 or 4 days!

Continuing this series of introduction posts, the next post will be all about what I like to do in bed... or in a car... or bent against a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment